Chapter 5~ Amelia

My feet hurt, I danced with every male and female from both families, I can't dance anymore, it's too much.

      I finished dancing with an old man, as I turned around to go get something to drink, I bumped into a hard chest making me stumble a little, strong hands grabbed my forearm helping me gain my balance again.

      I looked up and saw his forest green eyes, his hand went to my waist and my hands went around his neck, we swayed with the song as we stared in each other's eye, I looked away, I turned my head to the side seeing my mother with her phone pointed at us.

      She has a smile on her face as she looked at us, I shook my head at her but she just shrugged not putting her phone down, I sighed placing my cheek on his shoulder, I'm so tired, he smelled good, I like how he smells, it's like man's perfume mixed with cigars.

      His hand travelled down cupping my ass making me look up at him, he was grinning, he messaged my cheek for a few seconds before he was interrupted by an old man in an expensive suit and gold rings on his wrinkly finger, "May I," he said to him, Domenico hesitated but he nodded.

      He doesn't talk much.

      "Hello, I'm grandfather Alfonzo," he introduced, he gives off a bad vibe "Hi," I gave him a small smile, "You look very sexy," he said with a smirk, sexy? yes, I have been complimented but sexy really?

      I didn't know how to respond, his hand grabbed my ass, what the fuck, hey old hag hands-off, I frantically looked for Domenico, I finally found him when we turned around, I looked at him over his should, he is gripping the glass to the point where it cracked.

      He placed the glass down and rushed toward us, he placed a hand on his shoulder and pushed him off of me but with no force to grab everyone's attention, "I suggest you keep your hands to yourself if you want to keep your hands," he threatened.

      "No harm done," grandfather Alfonzo said raising his arms in surrender winking at me before leaving, I felt myself being lifted off the ground, I yelped, he's carrying me bridal style, everyone turned to us. If I thought they were loud at the ceremony I was wrong.

      They are shouting and catcalling, patting his back and whistling, "Bedding her already?" one said, Bedding me?

      We walked out of the commotion, he walked us through corridors and walked up some stairs before stopping at a door, he opened it and walked us in, closing the door with his foot, he placed me down before walking over to the bed.

      Oh my god, Bedding means sex, I'm losing my virginity, holy hell.

      I went to the other side of the bed and took out the pins in my hair and the jewellery, I messaged my scalp, my hair was so tight, I felt him close, his hand snaked around my waist, I tensed, he started to loosen my dress before it fell on the ground with a loud thud.

      I am completely naked, except for my white thong, I didn't have a bra since the dress was braless.

      He turned me to him and looked over my body, he grabbed my neck and smashed his lips onto mine, this time the kiss was rough and hungry, and yet again I didn't move, he is too aggressive, I can't keep up with his mouth.

      He moved down to my neck, sucking and biting, he devoured my lips once again, this time I tried to move my lips and kiss him back, he seemed to like that cause he groaned in my mouth, he broke the kiss and just looked at me swiping his thumb over my bottom lip, I looked down and saw he was naked, completely naked.

      I looked up quickly avoiding eye content suddenly the vase in the corner of the room looks fascinating, I felt him chuckle, he grabbed my chin and made me look at him, he pressed himself on my lower stomach, I can feel him, he captured my lips again as he placed his hands under my ass and lifted me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and tangled my fingers in his black locks.

      He placed me in the middle of the king-sized bed, positioning himself between my thighs, he didn't break the kiss, his large hand cupped my boob messaging it, he broke the kiss sitting on the heel of his feet he grabbed my leg and started to undo my shoe buckle. Then to the other.

      When he was done, he threw them somewhere in the room, his hand caressed my thigh before his thumb made its way to my clit, he applied presser on it making me let out a shaky breathe, his head dipped down kissing the insides of my thighs, sucking on my flesh, I felt his breath fanning over my core.

      "Please, no," I whimpered, he looked at me from his lashes "Little wife, it's ok, you'll like it," he said licking the inside of both thighs, I squirmed from underneath him. "Little wife, behave, this will feel good for you." His head dipped down and his mouth made contact with my heated skin.

      He sucked and licked the pink flesh between my legs, I had no idea what these noises that are coming out of my mouth are, I never heard anything like that, I tugged his hair making him groan against me sending pleasurable vibrations through me.

      His thumb rubbed my sensitive clit, my lower tummy hurts right now, "Aaah, it hurts," I managed to let out, "Let it go," he said as his thumb rubbed faster, a euphoric feeling erupted out of me and a loud moan came out of me, holy fuck, I'm breathing heavily, "Good girl," he said against my lips.

      The lips on my face.

      He lined his hard dick along my entrance, putting his tip in, "Relax," he said but I held my breath tensing my core muscles, he let out a breathy laugh "I said relax, Amore, I won't fit if you won't relax,"

      I looked into his eyes and relaxed "Good girl," he said as he slammed himself inside me with one thrust, I screamed at the burning sensation down there, he groaned, "Please, not yet," I whined as he started to move, he stilled inside me as I adjusted to him, "Fuck. You feel so good, let me move, the pain will fade," he said as he pulled back.

      He slammed himself back inside me, I bit my lip trying not to scream at the pain, I closed my eyes, I felt his thumb on my bottom lip making me release it, "Eyes on me," I snapped my eyes open as his deep voice hit my ears.

      He moved faster and messaged my walls with his thumb easing up the pain, soon the pain turned into pleasure, I moaned and whimpered while he groaned every time, he slid completely out of me and pushed back in, fuck why does this feel so good?

      My mother said and some of the woman I talked to whenever there was a gathering, I had to go to, they said it didn't feel good but fucking hell, this feels so good.

      He kissed my erect nipple before sucking on it and his hand came up to my neck softly chocking me. He brushed a particular spot making me moan loudly and dragged y nails against his back.

      "Aaa...Mmm, Niko," I breathed out his name, "Cazzo," he said in Italian, he released inside me as I released all over his dick, he collapsed on top of me his head in the crook of my neck breathing heavily as I stared up at the ceiling trying to wrap my head around what the heck just happened.

      He eventually moved over to his side spilling out of me, I feel both our releases running down the inside of my thigh, he covered me up in the sheets that somehow made themselves on the floor, I'm completely frozen, just lying there looking at the ceiling, I felt his now warm hand on the side of my waist pulling me to him.

      I snuggled with him my leg over his torso and my hand on his hard chest, his hand playing with my hair as the other one drew shapes on my skin.

      Sleep started to take over and soon enough I was deep into slumber by his chest rising and falling with each breath and with the soft strokes of his hand in my hair.

~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think about this chapter? Spicy.😉

~Erotic_Hermana_