Chapter 7~ Amelia

I woke up by people talking outside the room, I opened my eyes slightly only to see the other side of the bed empty, I got up wearing the silk robe before opening the door, the light blinded me making me squint my eyes when I adjusted to the light, I saw that the guys are here, all of them.

      Nolan is looking through the fridge.
      Vincenzo is looking in the mirror arranging his hair.
      Rio's doing push-ups on the floor.
      Luca and Noah are fighting over the remote.

      I closed the door behind me and that seemed to grab their attention, "Gorgeous, I was making you breakfast," Nolan said when he saw me, smiling at me, "What are you making?" I asked going next to him, it smells so good "Pancakes," he said and my mouth started to water, I love pancakes.

      "Peach," Rio nodded my way with a cute smile as he sat on one of the stools, "Morning beautiful," Vincenzo said hugging me, "Morning," the other two who are still fighting over the remote said, "Luca, I'm bigger than you I should be the one who chooses what we see," Noah yelled.

      "No fair, gimme," Luca jumped on him, "Get off you fat fuck," Noah yelled "Never," Luca yelled grabbing the remote running to me hiding behind me, "Move out the way, wifey," what is up with all these nicknames?

      "Protect me, my queen," Luca said crouching down to hide, "Give me that," I snatched the remote and took the batteries out, giving the remote back to Luca I placed the batteries in my robe pocket.

     "Now, none of you will watch tv if you keep on acting like children," I said, I am so not a morning person, "Damn," they all said in sync, I rolled my eyes, "Here you go, Gorgeous," Nolan said placing a plate in front of me, "Thank you," I smiled at him and sat on the stools next to Rio, "Hey, where's mine," Noah asked, and then they all jumped on poor Nolan.

      After breakfast with them, I changed into my pink dress and put my hair in a messy bun, I wanted to know what these doors up here are, I started with the one across from the sofa, when I opened it, I saw it was a small library.

      The room had books everywhere and a sofa on top of a furry rug in the middle of the room and a window at the back of the room with a window seat and a blanket, I am going to spend a lot of time in here.

      The light coming from the small window gave the room a candle light effect making it look more vintage.

      Next, I went to the one next to it, it was an art room, my very own art room, there are aprons and canvas with stands and colours and paints on the shelves with paint brushes everywhere the room looks so artistic.

      The large window on the wall gave the room so much light and the view is amazing with birds chirping and flying by. The view of the trees and the river

      There was a room next to those three which was empty, like no furniture, nothing, I wonder what that is for?

      The balcony overlooked the pool on the side of the house and half of the gate. I had nothing to do, the guys had training or something and Jeremy had some business to take care of and I'm alone with nothing to do.

     What am I supposed to do every day that I'm here? I should learn something new.

     But what?

      I wonder what I'm allowed to do.

      I wonder...

~~~

      As I'm sitting on the sofa watching tv the doors opened and in walked the one and only Domenico, with his phone up to his ear yelling at someone in another language, I wonder what that's about.