Ch. 7 - Aged To Perfection

Start from the beginning

The future Mrs. Tolstoy was still very shy around Jade and myself, but I was hoping that in time she would warm up to us. Especially since she would be moving into Aleksandr's mansion next week.

The sound of Jade's voice pulled my attention back to the room.

"You'd swear Sergey was a horny teen and not a big hard back man turning thirty-nine!" Jade grumbled before adding, "I mean, who has a pyjama-themed birthday party these days?"

"You're just upset that he didn't let you help with the decorations this year," I said.

Curious, Litizia asked, "What happened last year?"

"Well, Jade here just loves birthday celebrations and she somehow managed to convince Aleksandr to let her help with the setup. Needless to say, Sergey was not a fan of all the purple, or the piñata–"

Jade interjected with a squeal, "Hey! Sergey ended up loving the piñata!"

"Of course, he did, but he'll never admit to it. That party last year was wild, probably why he's having something more lowkey this year for his birthday," I assumed with a shrug.

"Either way, Sergey is an asshole..." Jade muttered.

At this, both Litizia and I giggled simultaneously, which only made the purple-haired woman more disgruntled.

"You better fix your face before that husband of yours comes over here. He looks pissed enough as it is, been literally staring daggers in our direction. What did you do to the poor man this time?" I probed with an arched brow.

Jade's scowl dissolved as she smirked, "Oh you know me, always getting into trouble. But in my defence, I didn't do much. Dom just didn't approve of my outfit tonight..."

"Gee, I wonder why?" I said, my eyes trailing over the pieces of sheer material she wore.

It was a good thing that the summer night was relatively warm for Jade would have frozen her tits off–literally–had the weather been colder. The sheer purple and black lingerie set left little to the imagination. 

Black leather straps held tiny purple triangles over her breasts and nether regions and she wore a sheer black robe over it which she left open.

"You know what, I think that I'll go collect my spanking now," Jade announced.

She then kissed our cheeks goodbye before walking across to where Dominic and the other men were situated. The Calvetti mafia boss looked like he wanted to devour his wife right there and then so I was not surprised by the aggressive way in which he stalked away from the group meeting Jade halfway.

I watched in slight jealousy as Dominic kissed Jade hungrily, lifting her into his arms before they both disappeared somewhere inside the beach house.

"Are they always so..." Litizia's voice trailed off, trying to find the right word.

"Passionate?" I offered, trying to help.

Her fingers fiddled with her champagne glass before she said, "I suppose that's one way to describe it. I guess I'm just surprised every time I see them together, they seem so in love even if their marriage itself comes off as a bit chaotic."

"Well, that's Jade and Dominic for you. Some people may not like the way their relationship is, but what matters is that it works for them."

"I suppose a marriage can be beautiful when it's not forced–" Litizia immediately stopped what she was saying to apologise, "Che cavolo! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to say that out loud, please don't tell on me!"

If she did not have a panicked expression etched on her face I would have laughed. 

Even when she cursed in Italian, her words were delicate and never vulgar, which one would expect of a person when using a swear word. But no, Litizia's use of the mild form of the word 'cazzo' reminded me just how different she was from myself. She really was a ray of light in this dark world of ours.