"Sid, be serious." Abhi said.

"No Abhi bhai, I think Sid is right. Let him try." Nandu chimed and everyone nodded.

Sid went near the keypad and tried different passwords like 'i am a fool', 'stupids', 'danger ahead' and finally tried 'password' and bingo!! The password was right.

The gang jumped on him in happiness and as they broke the hug, they saw that the door of the police station opened and they all squeezed in immediately.

As they all got inside, the door closed automatically.and the place they were standing started shaking lightly as if its going to move and in a minute, they felt like they're in a elevator, going down. Everyone were shocked seeing this and waited for the police station like elevator to stop. Once it stopped, they opened the door and got out of it.

As they got out of it, they were welcomed by darkness. So, they on their torches to examine their surroundings. As they on their torches, they could see that there are two divisions at a distance.

"Guys, let's divide into two groups. One group will go to the left cave and the other to the right cave." Nandini explained.

"Okay." the rest of the group agreed.

"Okay then, me, Nandu, Sid, Cabir, Mia and Karan will go to the left and Abhi, Manik, Arya, Navya, Krystal and Mukthi will go to the right." Avni said. The boys frowned as their partners were not in their group but agreed. The girls giggled softly but hide it immediately as they see the boys glare at them.

Group 1:

Avni, Nandu, Mia, Sid, Karan and Cabir move into the left cave cautiously and they noticed that a lot of guards were guarding the area.

The group tackled the guards one by one and tied them all by the ropes and sprayed chloroform on them, making them fall into deep sleep.

As they move ahead, they could see an elderly looking man tied up to a chair and his condition was too bad. The troop immediately recognise the man and rush to rescue him. They freed him from the ropes and helped him stand. The man looked at them in confusion.

"papa!" Avni cried gleefully, not able to contain her tears anymore and hugged him tightly. The man is none other than Rohit Khurrana.

"Avni... My princess." Rohit whispered between his tears.

"Yes papa." Avni said, still sobbing.

"Shh... Calm down baby ,and who are they? Your friends?" Rohit asked in confusion.

"Papa, they are not just friends... They're my cousins, our family." Avni stated and Rohit looked at them with happiness.

"I am Nandini uncle." Nandu stepped forward, introduced herself and hugged him and Avni together in happiness.

"Not uncle doll, I'm your fufaji, but you can call me pops or something like that Because you used to call me so when you were just a kid." Rohit said lovingly.

"Hehe... okay pops." Nandu smiled sheepishly. Rohit and the rest chuckled.

"I am Siddharth chachu." Sid said and hugged him.

"Oh my my... You've really grown into a handsome man siddo." Rohit complimented him and he grinned listening to him.

"I am Mia pops." Mia said and hugged him.

"Aha... You're a fast learner. Very good doll." Rohit said with a smile, hearing her call him pops.

"I am Cabir maamu." Cabir said and hugged him tight.

"Oh my God... You've also grown into a handsome young man Cabu." complimented Rohit.

"Haha... Thanks maamu." Cabir said with a grin.

"I am Karan uncle." said Karan hesitantly.

"Oh my my.... Again uncle... You can also call me pops or dad dear... and won'tyou hug me?', Rohit said, going towards Karan.

"Hehe... Thanks uncle... I mean pops." Karan said hugging him. After the introduction(s) were over, the gang again became serious.

"Pops, is Ankita maa inside the other cave?" asked Nandu.

"Yeah, I think we should go there and rescue her now." Rohit stated in panic

"Relax dad, mom would be saved by now as the other half of our gang went there." Avni informed.

Then, they all went out of that cave and noticed that the others are also back with Ankita. They had a little chitchat and were about to return back but, they heard the noise of the elevator coming down, which indicated that someone is coming there so, the gang and the elder couple rushed into a cave and hide themselves in there.

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Who do you think have come?

Will the gang, Rohit and Ankita be able to escape?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️