Doppelgänger

(The three brothers would make their way to the rest of the Hellblazers.)

Instinct: "We more than halfway there. They juss keep getting stronger."

Spectre: "Why is your voice so damn deep."

Soul: "Cause he a grown ass man."

Maniai: "At his fossil ass age.."

Instinct: "I'm literally 17.."

Soul: "YOU'RE HOW OLD?!"

Spectre: "This nigga gotta be lying."

Instinct: "Enough bout my age.. We boutta do this next floor. We got 3 floors left."

(Instinct would open the gates to the next floor and then get blasted down the stairs with Maniai using her superspeed to catch him and bring him back up.)

Instinct: "Hellhounds that breathe fire.. Nice."

Storm: "Eww.. A mutt?"

(Instinct would put a protective barrier of red and black electricity surrounding him and then he would go back onto the next floor and electrify the hellhound and bring up the other hellblazers.)

Panix: "Damn nikka you got all these moves. You gotta teaxh me some shit before you leave."

Instinct: "The protective barrier is easy but I got you my boy. You know how to give yourself superspeed?"

Panix: "Nah. How do I do it?"

Instinct: "Ion know how good I can explain but try electrifying yourself with a high voltage and focus it in your mind, heart, feet and legs. Try it now before the demons come out."

(Panix would focus and do exactly as Instinct said. He started running at superspeeds throughout the floor and then a gate opened and he ran into a giant demon with a large hammer.)

Panix: "Ah shìt!"

Instinct: "Panix MOVE!"

(The demon would slam his hammer into Panix but he would cover himself with a protective barrier made of his red electricity, just like how Instinct did.)

Panix: "Oh shìt did that work?"

Instinct: "LIGHTNING BLADE!"

(Instinct would then form a blade of lightning from his hand and cut right through the giant demon.)

Nova: "These demons are weak."

(The Hellblazers would deafest the demons on this floor with ease and did the same for the next two. They then made it to the final floor which had Pyro on his throne, The 9 Commandments and Thee Grim Reaper on the side of him.)

Pyro: "Oh. It's y'all."

Grim: "What's that supposed to mean? We're here for you."

(Grim would crack his knuckles and prepare to fight against Pyro but the 9 commandments would step in-front of him.)

Dragon: "Y'all ready? No more holding back."

Dozer: "No more embarrassments."

Psych: "If they thought we were that weak then that's just sad."

Musi: "At least y'all ain't get jumped."

Skelore: "Nice seeing you again, Instinct."

Pyro: "Who the fuck is Instinct?"

(Pyro would go in the middle of the 9 commandments and look at Instinct. Instinct would then take his mask off and reveal himself to Pyro.)