The League's Attack

(The group would all be in the meeting room planning for how they're gonna defend civilians.)

Rah: "We have to be on alert too. The whole class has been put out for assassination."

Nate: "The WHOLE class? The muthafuckas strong they should be alright."

Rah: "The thing with that though, we're all being called to the school for protection."

Sha: "How're we gonna do both?"

Rah: "We're not. Only the ones that aren't superheroes are gonna stay in the school under protection."

Riah: "What if.. They attack the school?"

Rah: "Then we're gonna stop them."

Sha: "Are we gonna be working together with the Bounty Hunters?"

Rah: "We might. I'll be in contact with Ottoman the whole time so it's a most likely."

Key: "Mann does that mean I can't sleep?"

Dre: "Damn nigga all you do is sleep?"

Key: "And eat yes. Is that a problem? Stop being weird."

Dre: "Don't even get me started."

Rah: "Hennyways, go get some rest. We're waking up early tomorrow."

[The next day.]

(The Wilted Roses would all have their super suits on and they would meet up with Ottoman and The Bounty Hunters.)

Ottoman: "I personally won't be out on the battlefield unless I absolutely need to be. I wish both teams luck. The attack should start soon."

(Both teams would separate and go their own ways. Pyro leading The Wilted Roses and Limitless leading The Bounty Hunters.)

Pyro: "The Assassins are out."

(The sun would fall and smoke would start flooding the borough of Brooklyn. It would be pitch black and smoke would blur people's vision.)

Pyro: "Y'all ready?"

Nucleon: "Been ready."

Zero (Casey): "For sure."

Soul: "Let's see who stops the most attacks. See ya!"

(Soul would jump down from the building they were standing on to get a head start. Him and Grim who was following behind him would look for someone to save.)

Soul: "Damn how'd you catch up?"

Grim: "I'm faster than you dummy."

(Grim would then launch a ball of spectral energy at something that turned out to be an Assassin.)

Assassin 1: "How dare you!"

(The Assassin's arms would turn into blades and he would go to attack Grim. Grim would then summon his scythe and combat the Assassin.)

Assassin 1: "As long as you superheroes are superheroes, YOU CANT KILL! That's a rule for superheroes isn't it?"

Grim: "I don't follow rules."

(Grim would slice the assassin's head off with ease and look back at Soul.)

Grim: "You we're gonna bump into him if I didn't interfere. You could've endangered yourself. Stop being clumsy and utilize your senses."

Soul: "I.. saw him. Definitely did."

Grim: "Sure you did."

[At The School.]