Instinct

(With a flash of red and yellow lightning, Zero, Nucleon and SaiSo would get blasted into a building.)

Instinct: "Where's Pyro?"

Nucleon: "What do you need him for?!"

Instinct: "Juss answer my fuckin question damn."

(Instinct would go to shoot another blast but Panix would absorb it and shoot it back the man in the black and red suit.)

Panix: "Who the fuxk is you?"

Instinct: "I am Instinct."

[Before Instinct's attack.]

(Nucleon, Zero and SaiSo would be on a roof looking down at the city and just talking.)

SaiSo: "Why he won't let me kome with y'all?"

Nucleon: "Because your gravitational abilities won't work in Hell."

SaiSo: "Oh. That makes sense axtually."

Zero: "We're gonna get him back."

SaiSo: "Make sure he's safe too. It's a need for him to be baxk."

(A bolt of yellow and red lightning would strike behind them and they would turn around to see a man with a black pooh shiesty mask, a black hoodie with a red logo on it, a black and red hat with fake horns on top of the hat, black pants & the patent bred jordan 1s.)

Instinct: "Where's Pyro?"

SaiSo: "Why?"

Instinct: "Niggas can never juss answer the question."

(Zero would copy SaiSo and Nucleon's abilities and attempt to up Instinct's gravitational pull. However, it didn't work and Instinct would notice the attack and send a flash of red and yellow lightning.)

[Back to present time.]

SaiSo: "Nikka you're unknown what the fukk is an instinxt?"

Instinct: "I'm more known that you think."

(Instinct would lift up his mask and reveal his face. He looked exactly like Rah, just taller and his body was more buff and defined and instead of having dreads, he had long braids.)

Panix: "What the fuxk-"

SaiSo: "Rah?!"

Instinct: "Yea, I'm Rah. But not your Rah / Pyro."

Nucleon: "Don't tell me you're from another universe."

Instinct: "That's exactly what's going on. And I need to speak to your Rah of this universe."

Nucleon: "That can't really happen at the moment."

Instinct: "Why not? Where is he?"

Nucleon: "He's currently in..."

Zero: "He's in Hell."

Instinct: "That's something that stays the same in a lot of the universes."

Nucleon: "You've been to multiple universes?"

Instinct: "Yes it's.. Complicated I can't explain it out here in the open. Is there somewhere we can talk privately?"

Nucleon: "Yeah, follow us."

(The five would go to the Rose's HQ.)

Instinct: "This is Rah's office? Looks like a room I would have."

SaiSo: "Am I famous in your universe?"

Instinct: "SaiSo.. Is that your name in this universe too? You look and dress the exact same."

W.H Highschool जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें