Hellbringer

(The Wilted Roses + Panix would be ready for their fight against the Hellbringers. It was their opening battle as a group.)

Pyro: "These things might be demons. Be careful y'all."

Soul: "Demons you say.. Ironic."

Grim: "Hush Soul. Just prepare to fight."

Hellbringer [2]: "You're a party pooper. Let the man talk before his demise."

(The second Hellbringer would start the fight when it teleported behind Grim and attempted to kick him down. Instead, Grim dodged and the Hellbringer [2] would cause a crater in the ground.)

Psycho: "Oh no.. They might be strong I wanna leave."

(A female Hellbringer [5] would start walking towards Psycho with a blood-red katana.)

Hellbringer [5]: "I don't really want to do this. I'm kinda being forced against my will so.. Sorry sis."

Psycho: "Don't call me sis I am not your sisterrrrr but okay."

(Psycho would use her telekinesis to throw cars at the female Hellbringer [5]. However, the HB [5] would cut through them all with her katana.)

Psycho: "What's your name?"

Hellbringer [5]: "We don't usually use names. If we do, we go by our weapons. I am Katana."

(On another note, Hellbringer [4] aka Bullet would be fighting against Pyro.)

Pyro: "Your bullets aren't normal. Juss what exactly are you?"

Bullet: "You know what I am; A Hellbringer."

Pyro: "You have no relations with hell though. Unless it's something else going on."

Bullet: "We were exiled from hell and forced to do the Devil's work."

Pyro: "So you are demons. Makes sense."

(Before Pyro could say more, Bullet would start emptying the clip at him. Bullet's gun was able to go from an ordinary pistol to a machine gun to all other types of guns. It was his hands that shape shift into these guns and his bullets were made out of his energy.)

Pyro: "You know what? I'll make your life easier and kill you quickly. You should thank me."

(Pyro would forge a solidified sword out of his flames and blast himself towards Bullet. He would then swiftly cut off Bullets arms and then turn around and put the sword up to his neck.)

Pyro: "Without your arms you can't do anything. Any last words?"

(Before Pyro could finish him off, Frost would arrive on the battlefield and take Pyro's kill.)

Frost: "I'll be assisting you all in this battle. As I, Frost am also an exorcist that kills all demons that make their way to earth."

(Grim, Soul and Pyro would all be alert to Frost's statement.)

Soul: "Cool. Just stay out of this though. This is light work."

(Soul and Grim would simultaneously finish their Hellbringers [2 & 3] off with a clean cut through the neck. Only three more was left.)

Material Man: "This fight has been going on too long. Time to end it."

(Since the demon wasn't made of matter, Material Man couldn't simply just dissemble it. Therefor, he constricted in the ground the Hellbringer [6] until Frost killed it off. Material Man was against killing, which is why he had Frost do it.)

Material Man: "Y'know.. I don't really like to kill. It's not my thing."

Soul: "I respect ya morals. You seem cool. I look forward to workin with you."

Material Man: "Yeah, you too."

(Psycho and Katana weren't even fighting. They just sat their talking until Frost interrupted the conversation by killing Katana.)

Psycho: "Man.. I actually fucked with her! You could've let her live."

Frost: "She's a demon. She had it coming."

(A large bolt of red lightning would hit the streets, completely disintegrating the first Hellbringer that started this.)

Panix: "That was easy. We're all done?"

Soul: "Pretty much."

Frost: "It's time I leave. You're all strong. Pyro, nice seeing you again. May we talk?"

Pyro: "Sure."

(Pyro and Frost would stray off from the group to talk.)

Frost: "Have you made your decision yet?"

Pyro: "No, I still haven't seen anything he's done. I haven't been attacked by your friends lately either."

Frost: "You haven't been attacked because-.. Listen, The League is planning something big.. They're assassinating more and more people by the day too. I want out but only way I can leave is by dying. Can you help me out?"

Pyro: "I'll have to see what I can do. But you're going to have to give me info, tell me exactly what I want to know and finish your sentence. Because what?"

Frost: "Because they're planning a full 5 Star Assassination on you and they'll kill anyone who interferes too. Also, fine. I'll get a copy of all the information about the League, it's strengths & weaknesses and the documents on everyone in it and every assassination profile."

Pyro: "That'll be useful. I'll help you and you'll help me. Shake on it and promise me."

Frost: "I promise."

(They would shake on it and then go back to the rest of the group.)

Pyro: "Panix, you want to join us?"

Panix: "Nikka you already know I do."

Pyro: "Welcome to the team, Panix Balla."