Demon's Rage

(This chapter would continue with Pyro fighting against Zero, Nucleon, Maniai, Bolt and Subi.)

Nucleon: "We have to stop him before the exorcists come."

Pyro: "There is no stopping me."

(Pyro would roll his sleeves up and get ready to fight with chains coming from his arms. Zero and Nucleon would be trying their best to use their reassembling to try and stop Pyro in his tracks but it wouldn't work. The two speedsters would then start trying to punch on Pyro and every attack Pyro would throw Subi would deflect it back on him. Pyro would then have another heatwave and blast everything back. The neighborhood was now burned.)

Pyro: "How dare you five pitiful humans think you can beat me?"

Subi: "Human? You've got me all wrong."

(A demonic aura would surround Subi and he would prepare for another round vs Pyro.)

[With the Hunters & Roses.]

(The Hunters and Roses would be regrouped at the Hunter's HQ along with Frost, Lifeline and Shadow.)

Ranimalo: "Why is this bullshit assassin here?!"

Frost: "What who you're calling bullshit."

(Soul would stand between them and break the fight up.)

Soul: "He's here because he's useful."

Grim: "Are you all done being childish and ready to listen?"

TimeЯ: "Uhh.. Where's Nucleon and Zero?"

Grim: "They're keeping him busy. They're not alone though, don't worry."

Shadow: "I told you ion like teamwork. Why the fuck do you have me here? I could beat him myself."

Frost: "No you can't. He literally broke out of your little world."

Psycho: "He got a point."

Soul: "He broke out ya psychic hold ain't he?"

Psycho: "Ok well at least I wasn't saying I can beat him on my doley."

TimeЯ: "Why're we going back and forth? People are fighting for their lives against him ONLY so we can save HIM!"

Grim: "She's right; We're wasting time arguing. We need to stop him before the exorcists come."

Limitless: "And who are these exorcists?"

Grim: "T-"

Lifeline: "I'll explain. The Legendary Exorcists are.. Well the name is self explanatory. There's five of them and me and Pyro's cousin is one of them. They're strong and they're tasked with fighting the strongest demons and disappearing without a trace of them being there. They kill the demon and simply vanish like they've never been there; which is why people think they're a myth."

SaiSo: "Damn they gon kill my son? Ian letting that happen."

Lifeline: "I'm not either. That's my family I'm dying for him."

SaiSo: "Me too."

Grim: "A few of us here would die for him. I'm not letting them take Pyro."

Soul: "If they kill him he doesn't go to hell, him and his soul is erased."

Grim: "If push comes to shove we can at least find a way to bring him to hell instead of bringing him back to his senses."

Soul: "And from there we know multiple ways of bringing him back."

Panix: "How the fuxk do we put him in hell?"

Grim: "Soul and I are the twin sons of the Grim Reaper. We both have the power to take souls to hell. However, Soul's morality limits him from doing it so I'll have to."