The Laws of Love

(This chapter would start with Riah, Nate, Nae and Ke on a double date at Del Frisco's.)

Nae: "So you have powers now Riah?"

Riah: "Yeah.. I can't control them though. It was a one time thing. I stopped time and rewinded it to save Nate from.. yeah."

(Riah was still shaken up from the event that happened and she didn't like talking about it much.)

Nate: "Without her I wouldn't be here. I'm glad I have her in my life."

Riah: "Nae do you have any powers?"

Nae: "Yeah, I have healing powers."

Riah: "Ohh that's cute and it fits your personality. It fits youuu."

Ke: "That's exactly what I said."

Nae: "Yeah, it does. But you're not powerless anymore. We have to find a way for you to train with your powers."

Ke: "I can introduce her to Dr. Ottoman."

Nate: "No. I don't trust him."

Ke: "If he can earn Rah's trust why can't he earn yours?"

Nate: "I don't think Rah fully trusts him. I feel like it's just a mutual partnership."

Ke: "Mm. You might have a point. I still feel like with me and Rah there observing her training he won't be able to do much."

Nate: "If Rah's present during her training I might allow it.. I trust him with her."

Riah: "I think it could have a positive outcome. I say let's do it."

Nate: "You think so? Alright.."

[With Rah.]

(Rah would be in is bed laying down with Gabby watching netflix when he got Riah's call. He would answer.)

Rah: "Yes?"

Riah (On The Phone): "Riah if you and Ke introduce me personally to Dr. Ottoman can you observe my training with him?"

Gabby: "Who's on the phone?"

Riah (OTP): "Is that Gabby I hear? Hey girlll."

Gabby: "Hey Riahhh."

Rah: "Yeah I can definitely do that. Wait- Training? YOU HAVE POWERS?"

Riah (OTP): "Yeah, I'll catch you up later. Have fun."

(Riah would hang up and Rah & Gabby would continue their netflix n chill.)

[With Dre & Sha.]

(They me be chilling in the living room. Dre invited someone over and Sha was about to leave.)

Dre: "Yo Sha.. I got a question."

Sha: "What is it?"

Dre: "Do you think you can have sex with someone a lot.. and I mean a lot, and never have anything more. Like never fall in love with them, nothing?"

Sha: "Well.. Love has no rules and isn't bound to anything. So yes, you can fuck someone repeatedly and never have feelings."

Dre: "Interesting.. Love has no rules, no laws and isn't bound to anything. We really think the same at times."

Sha: "You're my twinnem. Of course we do. I love you bro."

Dre: "I love you too. Stay safe out there if you need anything just call."

Sha: "Gotchu."

(Sha would leave and the person Dre was waiting for would walk in.)

[Switching to Lei & Chris. WARNING: Sex Scene. Skip the rest of the chapter if you don't want to read this.]

(Lei would be at Chris' house. They would be making out on his bed and he would be kissing, licking and sucking on every inch of her body.)

Lei: "I really wanna cut you off but I can't~.."

(Chris would put Lei's hands and feet in handcuffs that were cuffed to the bed and put his hand around her neck, choking her enough for her to like it. He would then use his other hand to start fingering her. Every time she would move or squirm around the handcuffs would get tighter and tighter.)

Chris: "You stupid bitch. I done told you already to stop moving."

Lei: "Brooo I can't it just feels so-"

(Chris would stop choking her and start spanking her. He would then push her head into the bed to stop her breathing and then resumed back into choking her.)

Chris: "I'm not ya bro. Watch ya mouth."

(He would then suck on her neck while also still choking and fingering her. He would then uncuff her and turn her around to her back and cuff her arms and legs to the bed again. He would then go around her body with oil until she was fully covered. He would then put his foot over her head, mushing her face in the bed so she had trouble breathing and then poured a jar of hot wax on her.)

Lei: "MmMmMmUhhh~"

(Lei would be moaning as she was incredibly turned on. Chris would then pull her head up, tie her mouth closed with his shirt and dragged a knife across her face deep enough to make her bleed small amounts. He would then put the knife to his stomach deep enough to bleed small amounts and had both himself and Lei watch it drip down. He then grabbed his dick and stuck it in. This was their second time actually fucking so it was still new to Lei. She would tart squirming and moaning loudly as Chris thrusted back and forth.)

Chris: "I done told you to shut the fuck up didn't I?"

(Chris would pull her hair back far enough that they made eye contact. He held her in that position and started into her soul as he started going faster and faster. He then dragged her to the edge of the bed and stood up as he pounded her shit. Lei creamed on his dick and a few minutes later she started squirting everywhere and wet the whole bed. Their movements and Lei's leg shaking eventually broke the handcuffs that bound her to the bed but that didn't stop Chris as he started panting and breathing heavy and eventually came inside of her. They than stared into eachother eyes.)

Lei: "So.. round 2?"

Chris: "Duhh nigga."

(They would both start laughing as he started biting her.)