Day In Life

(This chapter will be based on the characters that really don't get much attention. It starts off with Lei aka Storm walking the streets in a long leather trench coat prepared to rob a bank.)

Storm: "Put the money in my ass!"

Bank Receptionist: "I'm sorry- What?"

Storm: "Oops! PUT THE MONEY IN THE BAGS!"

(Lightning would strike in the bank and everyone would run out screaming for help. She would then take all the money they had and leave off while also leaving behind a small tornado.)

Storm: "These banks are sooo easy to rob."

(She would be on a getaway until Shadow teleported in-front of her.)

Shadow: "Mannn, just make my life easier and go return that money."

Storm: "Bitch no the fuck."

(She would send a lightning strike at Shadow but he would easily teleport to dodge it and then punch her into a building. She would then cause a small flash flood in the area that wiped him away and then she would use her lightning to hit the water and electrocute him.)

Shadow: "Too fucking slow."

(He would dodge it and kick her into that electrocuted water and then punch her into the shadow realm.)

Storm: "This power is tooo familiar. Do I know you?"

Shadow: "Wait Lei?-"

Storm: "Bitch of course it's you. I know that touch anywhere."

Shadow: "You're robbing banks without ME?!"

Storm: "Ain't you like a superhero?"

Shadow: "Yes and no. I fight whoever amuses me."

Storm: "Tryna come with me to the next bank?"

Shadow: "Wanna fuck after?"

Storm: "Yeah."

Shadow: "Then yeah."

(The two would bounce out of the shadow realm and start heading to rob another bank.)

[On the other hand, with Khi aka Subi, Key aka Blaze and Von aka Panix.]

Subi: "Being a superhero is fun bro. Y'all gotta get Pyro to let me join the Wilted Roses."

Panix: "Nikka nobody have heard from Pyro in a few days."

Blaze: "So that's why he hasn't been in school?"

Subi: "I wonder what happened to him."

Panix: "Imma try asking Soul and Grim. They probably gonna know."

Subi: "Who the fuck-"

Blaze: "Two people on our team."

(Panix would call Grim and Soul to meet them in a specific location and they'll eventually get there.)

Soul: "Yoo what happened?"

Panix: "Where has Pyro been? The media and press has been asking about him when they try to interview us."

Soul: "We don't know to be honest. We can usually track him but our soul trackers aren't working. We checked his house and everything."

Blaze: "So he's no where to be found?"

Grim: "Last time this happened it turned into something bad. We need to find him."

Soul: "Yeahhh what Grim said. We've been on the lookout for him for a few days now but he's no where to be found."