『⁷』

" kaun 'mahtab' ab tumhara hai

kaun dil ki lagi samajhta hai "

....

"A memory that never fades away from the mind, even though you keep on trying, you start to believe that its all a bad dream nothing else. You start to believe that its just a bad dream and then you start to live that bad dream as a reality. That memory or the painted bad dream can be anything."

Rayyan said holding her hands and Afeerah was listening to him very carefully. She didn't said anything for ten minutes but then tears pooled in her eyes.

"You think I act that I'm possessed by a jinn?" She tried to free her hands from his grip, but he holds it more tightly.

"Afeerah I'm just trying to explain you that..."

"That I've some kind of disorder? I came here to tell you this for the first time in eight years that jinn talked to me, he warned me that's he's going to harm you and here you're lecturing me about Psychic of my mind." Afeerah was now getting furious, he's not understanding her.

"Afeerah its 21st century and do you really think Jinn Exist?" Rayyan was getting frustrated with her continuous rant about the same thing.

"Are you not a Muslim? Don't you know that Jinn Exist and they live in the same dimension as us. Just because you're a psychiatrist doesn't mean you can say I'm faking it all."

"Afeerah you're just assuming things. I never said you're faking anything-

"Okay. I'm going. I shouldn't have came here at all." Afeerah got up from the bed and walked out of his room, crying. She was on the end of the corridor when she saw Salma khanam staring at her with strict expression.

"Khanam i was just here to meet Ammi....

"I know Afeerah, what you and Rayyan did behind our backs. But i didn't expected this from you, not from you."

Salma khanam didn't waited for her to explain anything, she walked passed by her, like she doesn't know anything.

The same Salma khanam who claims that Afeerah is her daughter alike, she doesn't even give her a chance to explain herself. Societal status and class difference truly kills the spirit of harmony.

"Ya Allah." Afeerah remembered her Lord, when nobody is understanding her.

Why does we remember only God, when a trial come in our path?

....

Her life has came to an exhausting point where she cannot explain her feelings or hurdles, everyone seems different, her parents, Rayyan too. Day by day her health is deteriorating and everyone thinks its because of stress.

"Afeerah."

She heard her name being called out. The voice is extremely heavy and sharp, felt like somebody pinched her eardrums with a needle. She followed the direction from where her name is being called out. She was now standing outside her house and the same cap wearing man was infront of her.

That cap man started walking and Afeerah followed him at this point of time, nothing matters to her. She has no fear because what is happening with her is worst.