【𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐚】

|| Err • خطا||

||• Humna & Yahya •||

"محبّتیں ادھُوری ہی اچھی ہوتی ہے
کیونکہ مکمل صرف میرے خدا کی ذات ہے۔"

(Muhhabatein adhuri hi acchi hoti hai
Kyunki mukkamal sirf mere Khuda ki Zaat hai)

°°°°

"Why Does people move on so easily and forgot their first love?"

She stopped walking for a moment and then looked at her.

"Simple! Love can not be limited to one person it flourish and Blossoms into a wide array. Just like parents loved their all children the same, siblings love each other, friends love each other. You see when a couple gets a child they felt happy and their love grew more and with their second born child their love grew even more and a familial bond takes place. Then why we curse people for loving second or third or many times? No one can takes place of one's first love. But if somebody came in your life and then they starts Caring for you, will you not love them? Love is a very natural thing."

"So you will allow your husband to do marriages after marriages if he loved someone else other than you."

"Zara, you're being pathetic. Why would allow my husband to remarry just because he had fallen in love. Besides that i believe in "Rise in Love" not "Fall in Love." And i know the difference between Haqiqi muhabbat and Hasrati Muhabbat. Ishq_e_haqiqi, True love is to love Allah, and whoever will loves me truly will connect me more to my Khuda. He will make me a good person and a good muslimah. He will make me humble and kinder. And insha'Allah will go to jannah together."

Both the friends were so much busy in their philosophical talks that she got bumped into a hard wall......

"Humna be careful."

Zara yelled from behind. As Humna has spilled her whole coffee on the man. He was holding her arms firmly. He didn't let go of her otherwise she had fallen on the ground.

Humna didn't recollect what just had happened. She looked up and saw two beautiful dark brown orbs staring back at her, contrasting with her lighter brown eyes and making a shade of midnight black. She stared into his eyes but soon realised her position and terrifyingly she free herself from his arms.

"I'm sorry. Mister."

Humna said her head is bowing down due to Shame ( she was feeling like a clown for staring him so shamelessly).

"Its ok miss............

"Ahh So our stud had already find a girl for himself."

Before the man could say anything to her. A group of boys came their and hearing their statement Zara and Humna both looked at them with anger and resentment.

"What did you said?"

Humna pointed towards the boy who passed the statement on her. In her anger she slapped that guy and before she could comprehend what she had done in just a spree of time Zara took her hand and lead her outside the shopping mall.

"This girl. How dare she? How dare she slapped Yahya Osman."

Yahya was going towards her but his friends stopped him as they know how short tempered he is.

Yahya stopped and looked around him and saw people looking at him in disgust, some were laughing. He felt a rage in him and in that moment he decided he will make that girl pay for her wrong doing.

"I will make her pay."

Yahya said in a stern voice.

"Let it go Yahya. Besides they both are Niqaabi girls. You should not have said anything like that. You should have known that this girls hold their reputation close to their hearts and wear it like a jewel. Besides that she was apologising to me for spilling the tea on me...

"Azhar please stop it man. She will gonna pay for this. She had slapped me Yahya Osman."

Yahya had cut off Azhar and goes their before he could give him another logical explaining.

"Yahya you are not gonna do anything to her."

Azhar shouted from behind and Yahya stopped for a moment but then he started walking again. He's now going to make her life a living hell, even if had to burn his childhood friendship in the process.

......

She had thrown her niqaab (veil) forcefully on the bed and then started pulling out her burqa's button harshly. Zara was seeing this quietly and fuming in anger.

"You shouldn't have done that Humna."

Zara stopped her from ruining her burqa and yelled at her in a whisper.

"Why shouldn't I've not done it? That guy had the audacity to make a remark on me like I'm some cheap girl?"

Humna was now on the Verge of crying. She could handle any problem but she can't bear when someone questions her character knowingly or unknowingly, even if that said person is a starnger.

"Humna now don't shed tear! I'm also angry at his remark. But you shouldn't have slap him. Looking at their clothes and phones....they come from influential family and you know how this rich guys are."

Zara sat beside her and holds her cheeks both in her hands and looked at her with worry. She knew now Humna will cry herself to death and will punish herself by hurting herself.

Zara and Humna both are cousins and have been raised in a practicing Muslim family. For them their respects matter more than their life. Since their childhood they have been taught to keep their selves pious and pure. Not indulge in any kind of Haram (forbidden) relationships.

"Zara i didn't do anything bad? Then why did he said things like that. I didn't go after that man. I didn't do anything bad. I was covering myself fully. Then why did he thought i was a cheap girl."

Humna's head was now on Zara's lap and she's crying uncontrollably. Zara was Patting her hairs and kissing her forehead.

"Humna it doesn't matter. What he thinks or What other people thinks. You and Allah knows whats in your heart. So don't cry over his words. Besides that Tomorrow is Zafar bhai's Baraat, now don't cry otherwise you will look like a clown in the wedding. With big black underbags, red nose and pale skin."

Humna got up instantly after hearing clown. And started throwing her pillows on Zara. They both were laughing and doing pillow fight. Without realising what tomorrow holds.

_____________________________________

Note: Hows it?