『⁶』

" a liar is always lavish of oaths."

°°°

Noor opened the first page and was shocked to see what was written.

" i am a liar and
i will die as a liar."

She shooked her and continued reading. The more she was reading, the more she was going in the pit of guilt and loathing.

I am a liar.
I am Bahar Baig, the pampered princess of Baig household.
I am Bahar Baig, the girl with all the luxury in the world.
I am Bahar Baig, the girl who was married to the love of her life.
I am Bahar Baig, the girl who was in love with a man she couldn't have.
I am Bahar Baig, the girl whose whole life is a lie.
And out of all the lies the biggest lie is that,
Bahar Baig is a liar! A liar! A liar! A liar!

But i wasn't like this two years ago,
I wasn't a liar until my eyes saw him.

I was happy go lucky girl. I have everything family, friends and Walid, my beloved husband. And i didn't knew when this perfectly fine life started to bother me, i wanted more. Something that will consume me and leave me breathless. And then i met him. I was preparing for my exams, exhausted to no end. Honestly I wanted to throw it all out of the window, but I can't. And this is where my thirst for more, starts to find its way. Walid Baig, my beloved messaged me to bring him a file. When i reached my destination, it was beautiful three storey mansion, i saw a crowd mingling intoxicated and high on drugs. It was a rave party. I know its pretty common in Mumbai but I've seen this party for the first time, my curiosity took the best out of me and I was trying to go inside, but the guard was on alert. They didn't let me in and that's when i saw him, He was standing by the window of second floor, holding a glass of liquor. He was looking at me, i can feel his gaze on me but he had no idea I'm looking at him too. What a shame!

This was the first time i saw him and felt a jolt of desires in me. I want to rebel. I want to be with him. This carnival feelings took a toll on me. Everything starts to being difficult for me. All i could see was Meeran Shah, he's forbidden for me, I'm married to someone else but all this Reasons were not enough for me to control my desires. I did what i shouldn't have done, i was waiting for a chance to get him....and i didn't knew that chance would come so quickly.

Walid, ah my beloved husband he set me up with him. I was on cloud nine when i got to know Meeran is interested in me, but i couldn't believe that my own husband will sold me out for a business deal! What a shame!

I was planning on cheating behind my husband's back, but before anything could happen my husband sold me out like a piece of meat.

The day i walked in Meeran Shah's hotel room, all my feelings died for Walid Baig. I didn't hated him, not an ounce of emotion were left in me to feel for my so called husband.

Life started going smoothly, i started seeing Meeran Shah, he wanted me and so do i. But one day reality struck me badly and I started hating myself including the men I've been around.

It was my Baba's Birthday. I was on my way to Baig's kitchen to wish him, but what i saw their i couldn't ever forget. I was going to Baba's office when i heard hushed voices coming from the 'supposed' store room, the door wasn't locked. I can hear the voices more clearly, when i pushed the door a bit to look whose inside, my body froze and i couldn't move a bit. Their were five girls all of them aged between fifteen to eighteen, they were standing nude, no clothes on their bodies. Walid was standing by them and he was presenting those girls infront of the men, who were looking at them with awful gazes. That day i knew, Walid not only sold me out but he was a Professional at selling girls like meat. I was moving back to tell this to Baba, but ohh the innocent me, couldn't figure out this is going in his freaking restaurant's store room. How couldn't he have known? What a shame!