【𝐊𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐚𝐡𝐢】

(Inspired by True Incident)

|| Unsaid Words • کہی انکہی||

||• Mahbeer & Mirha •||

"Maine jab dekha tha tum ko
Din bhi yaad hai woh mujh ko
Dil mera dhadka tha kass ke
Kuch kaha tha tune hans ke."

°°°

"Stand up Roll Number 44. Keep Silence."

The teacher was taking attendance but the whole class was busy making noises and avoiding her warning like a plague.

"I said keep maintain silence otherwise I'll summon Principal Mam."

Teacher said with furrow eyebrows and anger was visible in her big giant eyes.

The class got silent seeing the teachers anger and her warning of calling the principal Mam.

"Now Stand up roll number 44."

She corrected her glasses and looked around the class. Her eyes falls on a cute chubby girl in the middle of the class, who was continually bitting her nails in nervousness.

"You're new admission?"

Teacher asked keeping her voice calm and low, she had sensed her hesitation.

"Yes. Ma'am."

The girl replied with a very low tone, it was almost a whisper but Someone's had heard her beautiful voice and he's gaze fell on the girl.

He was looking at the girl who was getting nervous with each passing second.

"Ok. Come here. And give us your introduction."

She smiled encouragingly at her and the girl took slow steps and stand beside the desk of her Teacher.

"Good morning class. Myself Mirha Sheikh, I am a new admission in Class 7. My father name is Ali Sheikh and My mother name is...."

She was saying everything confidently but the peon Knocked on the door.

"Ramsha Ma'am principal Mam is calling you."

Ramsha Mam looked at the students warningly and said "Class be on your good behaviour I'll be right back. Mirha ummm...." She looked around the class and she smiled looking at one student," Mahbeer give a tour of school campus to Mirha."

"Ok Mam." Mahbeer shook head in yes and walked towards Mirha.

Mirha was looking at her shoes. She was a girl of reserved nature, she didn't open up to new people easily.

"Mirha shall we go?"

Mirha looked at Mahbeer...His eyes are brown like everyone else but there's something in his eyes which is shinning so brightly and looking at his face and structure Mirha knew he was going to do something very big one day. She was a 12 year old girl but she was way mature and sensible than girls around her, she observes everything around her and she was good at reading people. This quality of hers she had gotten from her Father Ali Sheikh who was a very famous Neurologist.