『⁵』

Her eyes were trained on the closed door. She's waiting for him what felt like eternity. Momin has been gone for several hours. When Salma bi came knocking on their door and saying that Saad eloped with Myra. At that time she doesn't knew that her happiness for Myra will turned out to be her worst nightmare.

She's getting impatient now so she decided to go and ask Salma bi for a phonecall. Just when she was about to knock on the door. She heard Salma bi Talking to someone.

"You don't worry Peer Sahab that girl is here and Momin had left for Lucknow in the morning to settle down Myra and Saad in their new home. Yeah....yeah.....you don't worry. Just send your men i will hand over that galeez ladki (filthy girl) to you. I don't want my son like Master to be tied down with a girl like her. I don't want to mix his pure bloodline with that Tawaif. You please send your man fast. I'm going to get her ready. Yeah....ok.... they'll be reaching in one hrs. Thats good.... I'll be going then. Khuda Hafiz!"

"Ya Allah! please help me in throwing that filthy girl from My Momin's life."

Salma bi exclaimed while taking a long breath and going towards Kitchen to execute her plan. But only if she knew that Imaan had listened her whole conversation with that Peer.

Imaan couldn't believe her ears. That woman whom Momin respects more than anyone is going to ruin their relationship forever. She knew People will never accepts a Girl like her who had been raised in a Tawaif household. But seeing Salma bi she's questioning herself again, if the society is wrong or girls like her? After all she got a escape from prostitution and got a hope of better life. And that society is throwing her again in it.

She got a hold of her thoughts and walked towards her room. She started packing few necessary things and took her Nikahnama (Marriage certificate) with her. She knew she's running away but she'd no other option. Waiting for Momin is out of the question, he can't be coming back until tomorrow. And Salma bi is going to throw out in just an hour. She quietly moved towards the entrance and left without looking back.

She's been walking for several hours. She didn't knew where she's going but still she kept moving her feets. She's been on highway now which means she's out of the Village, she thought. Just when she stopped walking to relax her aching feets. She saw a white light coming towards her. And after that everything goes blank.

***

Momin's POV

I wouldn't have thought that Myra was the reason Saad took me to that brothel. When i got the news of their elopment. I didn't understood why Saad did it. Because as far as i know him he had been always a ladies man. Playing around and never getting settled kind of a guy. But when i met him in Lucknow at the registrar's office for his marriage. I understand how much he loves Myra. He had taken such a Great risk going against his whole clan and tieing knot with an Escort. I still can't wrap my mind around the hardship they both have been through.

Flashback,

"Saad what is this Man? Why did you eloped with Myra? If you love her so much then why didn't you bought her? Why putting yours and her life in danger."

Momin lashed out his anger on saad the moment he saw him in his apartment in Lucknow.

"Momin its not easy for me!okay.....you thought i will ever put My Myra's life in danger? Huh.....! The biggest reason i eloped with her is because of you....your Peer Sahab your Uncle dearest.......... he's the one who took me to that brothel and their i met Myra.....Myra was Your Peer Sahab's Mistress.....he had already bought Myra. I've fall in love with her the moment i saw her. I've never touched her. I couldn't tell you how helpless i felt whenever i saw her with that monster. He used to rape her every night. I couldn't go against him. But enough is enough. I'm going to Marry Myra & i will end this misery for her once and for all."

Saad said all this in one breath and his eyes welled up at the thought of leaving Myra with that Monster.

Momin looked at Saad with a horrid face. Then his eyes fell on the lady whose sitting silently weeping. Myra is a beautiful girl with long black hair and Big Hazel eyes. She's a beauty that can make any powerful men bow down infront of her. Maybe that's the reason she had Saad wrapped around her fingers.

He looked at both of them. The look on their faces are enough to tell their battles. He couldn't even think losing Imaan and here Saad had been eating this poison for months. At that moment he decided to help out his friend.

............................................................

"Congratulations Mr & Mrs Saad."
Momin congratulated his friend.

Saad is grinning non-stoply. He couldn't believe that Myra is his now lawfully and soulfully. All three of them left Registrar's office. Saad couldn't thank Momin enough for his help.

"Momin bhai! You don't know what you've done for me. I've never had a brother but i want you to be my big brother if that's okay with you."

Myra shocked both Momin and Saad with her statement. She's looking teary eyed at Momin.
Momin is feeling really agitated because he never had a sibling. But looking at Myra's expectant face. He hold her cheeks in his hand, wiping her tears and side hugging her.

"You're my sister Myra. And you've been that since you called me bhai. I will promise you I'll never let any harm come onto you and Saad."

Saad looked at them and engulfed them both in one big bear hug. That made Myra hitched with annoyance. And she broke apart from their arms while looking threateningly at Saad.

"You moron...are you planning to kill me and bhai with your sloppy hugs."

"No wifey why would i kill you."

They both were busy fighting when Momin remembered that he had left Imaan all alone in his Mansion. He bid his farewell to them. When he was going Myra stopped him and said, "Momin bhai! Imaan is very lucky that she got herself out of that hell without getting tainted. I just hope you'll always keep her happy and safe. She's very strong yet so Fragile. She'll bear any kind of judgement from society. So please Always trust her.
Khuda hafiz."

With that being said she left with Saad while looking at him with so much thankfulness.

***

Present,

Momin came into his house. His eyes wandering in every corner of the house. Finding Imaan. When he reached his room he saw shattered Almiraah. He started yelling for Salma bi. He couldn't believe what his eyes just had seen.

"Salma bi what is this? Why my room's a mess? Where is Imaan?"

A line of sweat appearing on his forehead. He knew that something unfortunate had happened but his heart is denying every kind of possibilities.

"Momin bete....... when i came to give breakfast to Imaan Ma'am.....i saw she had left.....i even tried calling you.....but you know about the network issues...... I've already sent guards to look for her."

Salma bi muttered while stuttering her every word. He had never seen Momin so restless and that blood thirsty look in Momin's eyes is enough to for her to be scared.

"She can't left me..............Momin lost his consciousness and fall on the ground with a loud thud.

"She came like a blow of wind,
And left with a cyclone shattering everything."

•••••••