『•』

ٹوٹے ہوا دل کیسے جوڑوں میں؟
کیوں خدا نے ہمیں جُدا کیا؟
ہر نائی صبح میں صرف تمہارا نام لیتا ہوں
زندگی اب تمہارے بنا ادھُوری ہے میرے بچے
اب کچھ پہل کی صفت نہ رہا ہے۔

(How do you mend a broken heart?
Why did our God tear us apart?
Each new morning I speak your name.
Life in the world is not the same
without you My child.)

Yumna was now blossoming like a flower. She had been never this happy in her whole life. She was blooming day by day. Maybe this is what is called Love. She was the most happy girl right now on this planet. She was feeling like a Princess. After all she was going yo be a mother soon. Her whole life she had never felt This much happiness but Happiness doesn't stays much.

Behroze on the other hand was drowning himself more in work. He's ecstatic and happy when he knew that Yumna was expecting but he didn't show it. He was more reserved now. Gone the carefree Behroze. Now he was day by day Behaving like a fifty year old not a twenty five year old.

It was the six month of Yumna's pregnancy when one night she felt a sharp pain through her body and when she got up too see what had happened to her. She saw her Pajamas were covered in blood. Behroze was not their as he was out of country on a business trip.

She didn't know what to do. She was scared about her child. She quickly got up and then ran towards her Mother in laws room.

It has been hours since Nasreen begum had waiting outside the operation theatre. She became so worried when her daughter in law came in this state Infront of her. She was a very brave lady but seeing her like this her heart ached she was constantly praying for the well being of Yumna and her baby.

"Congratulations Miss You're blessed with a daughter."

When the doctor told her about her grand daughter she nearly jumped on her to hug her but she restrained herself From doing it. Instead she got furious when she saw the worry on doctors face.

"Miss Nasreen..... I'm sorry but your daughter in law is in critical condition and baby girl is also a premature born just hope that they both will survive. This coming 24 hrs are very harsh."

With that said the doctor left her.

Behroze would have never thought when he was returning From his business trip. He would find the news of his daughter's death. Unfortunately that little child didn't survive in this world. She just live a total of 5 hrs 25 minutes and 30 seconds on this planet earth. Then she left Yumna and Behroze in a deep ocean of sadness and hollowness.

When Behroze was lifting the Janazah(coffin) of his 5hrs 25 minutes and 30 seconds old daughters. He felt like the most poor person on earth. He can hear the Sobbing of his mother clearly. But what made him more tensed was Yumna's condition she wasn't crying nor saying anything. She was just clutching the little piece of sonography that had their Daughters mark.

Behroze named his First Child and Daughter as Rehmat Shah. Rehmat Shah died at the day of her own birthday. God took away the flower he had given to Behroze and Yumna.

Smallest coffins are the heaviest to carry.

Time heals everything indeed it was true. Time healed everything Behroze was now more focused on business and Yumna. Yumna stayed in depression but she got out of it because of Behroze's constant help and love. She had been totally dependent on Behroze. And due to Behroze's continuous nagging Yumna had resumed her education. She was taking online classes and doing her bachelor's in psychology. She really wanted to be a psychologist.