『²』

"Congratulations it's a boy."

A mid aged woman came out from the hospital room and informed the eagerly waiting and tensed family members of the patient.

Mirza Begum starred chanting prayers and looked at the doctor with so much gratitude. Her dreams of having a Grandchild is finally completed and Getting a Grandson was cherry on the top.

"How is Kashmeera Doctor?"

Ahmer asked the doctor with a worried expression.

"She's completely fine Mr Ahmer. You all can meet her in just an hour. Excuse me now."

The doctor was gone. Giving all them the wonderful news and all of them were now gone to meet the new edition of their baby boy.

Everyone was busy admiring the little boy in the incubator. Ahmer was feeling so many things he had thought at the moment that he had gotten the whole world. Today he was blessed with a baby boy and sat on the throne of being a father. Isn't it strange he thought the same that he had gotten the whole world when he got married to Zikra? But look where it has gone. Human is a very complex species.

He took a picture of the little baby boy and send it to Zikra through WhatsApp.

Look Who has Arrived!Our Baby Boy

Our Baby Boy.
Kashmeera and Baby
both are fine.
Love you ❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zikra was praying her Zuhur Prayer when her phone beeped and she instantly got up from the prayer mat. And saw Ahmer's message on her phone. A smile made its way on Zikra's face. The baby was exact copy of Ahmer. And she can say that because she had seen his photos of childhood. She prayed for the long and healthy life of the baby boy. Finally her struggle had been came to an end. Ahmer had gotten his Child and Mirza begum had gotten an Heir. She was genuinely happy for both Ahmer and Kashmeera. Although she never liked Kashmeera because Kashmeera always tries to insult her and Zikra being a patient person ignores all her cheap tricks and held her head high with a smile.

She was folding the Prayer mat when she saw her Abbu Mirza Sahab coming inside her room. She instantly smiled looking at him and bow Infront of him to take his blessings. Mirza Sahab lovingly patted her head and gave her blessings of a long and happy life.

"Abbu Please don't give me blessings of long life. I don't want to live much."

Zikra said with a frown on her face and whinned like a child. Mirza Sahab was only one after Ahmer who loves her truly in Mirza household and others are only wanted to cause her pain.

"Don't say like that my child. Allah will give you my age as well. I've not seen such an obedient daughter like you. I wish every parents will get a child like you."

Hearing child from his mouth. Zikra slapped her forehead. She had totally forgot to tell Mirza Sahab about the arrival of new baby. She bent towards her Side table and picked up her phone and took out the photo of new baby from the photo gallery.

"Abbu See this is your Grandson. Kashmeera and Baby both are fine. And Insha'Allah they'll be arriving soon......

She was saying all this with a happy chirpy tone when she heard Mirza Sahab's sob. She looked at her Abbu who was weeping silently. Big tears were falling from his eyes and forming an ocean on his old wrinkled angel like face.

"Abbu Why are you crying?"

Zikra asked worriedly and made him sit on the bed.

"I'm sorry bete. I couldn't do anything for you. My son and wife had done so much wrong with you. He remarried and now he was happy with his child and wife. And here instead of complaining to Allah that why did he gave you a sautan you're praying for her (Kashmeera's) and her baby's well being. You're too Great for this cruel world."

Mirza Sahab said all this and now Zikra was also crying with him and holding his hands she assured him that she's fine.

"Abbu. Why do i complain to Allah? I was the one who had given permission to Ahmer for second marriage on my own free will. I was the one who had chosen this path. And Abbu I'm not the first woman who had shared her husband with another woman. And why will i complain Abbu? Ahmer never did anything bad to me. He always treated me with respect and love. And after Kashmeera's arrival he had loved me even more because somewhere he thinks he did unjust with me. But no Abbu he didn't do anything unjust to me. If he had spend three nights with her then he had three spend three nights with me. If he had brought a piece of jewelry for her he had purchased a piece of jewelry for me too. Ahmer had always been good with both of us. I understand I'm not happy. And Ahmer, Kashmeera, Ammi, Amna - Amina wasn't the reason of it. Abbu i always wanted to achieve a place in society where i would be known by my own name and people will respect me for who I am. I wanted to achieve my dreams. But after marriage i didn't got the time to go back to work. Abbu i want to become someone. I want to become someone I'm proud of. And .........

She said all this in one breath and then looked up too see Mirza Sahab's face who was now looking at her with fascination and Adoration.

"And Abbu I've applied for my Ph.d and this morning i got my Letter. I was accepted in New York University. And I'm going their abbu. I've talked with Papa and Bhai they've arranged my flight and everything their. I wanted to tell you this earlier but everyone was so worried because of Kashmeera's Health that's why i didn't bugged anyone. I've left this letter for Ahmer please give it to him."

She gave Mirza sahab a letter and took out her luggage from the closet. And goes towards the door with a self satisfied smile. She looked back in Mirza Sahab's direction and smiled at him gratefully.

Today Zikra had Chosen herself her dreams over her love Ahmer.

________________________________________