『²』

"yaanī tartīb-e-karam kā bhī salīqa thā usse

usne patthar bhī uThāyā mujhe pāgal karke."

°°°

"Afiyahhhhhh apppiiyyyaaa."

Gul entered in Afiyah's room and whispered her name in her usual style... dragging it too long. Afiyah who was listening to her favourite song, took of her headphones and looked at Gul with bizzare expression.

"Kya musibat hai Gul."

"Afiyahhhhhh apppiiyyyaaa."

"Gul I'm telling you one last time My name is AFIYAH NOT AFIYAHHHHHH APPPIIYYYAAA. This is the last time I'm warning you."

Afiyah was now getting irritated with Gul's constant ministrations of destroying her name.

" Afiyah Api.....ya"

Gul said and looked at Afiyah with expectedly as if she will give her an Oscar for saying her name correctly.

"Aage kuch kaho bhi Gul and if you don't have anything to say then go."

Gul ignoring Afiyah's rude remarks sat beside her on the bed and hugged her sideways leaning towards her ears.

"Afiyah Apiya you know what Bilal bhai and Rumi appi is getting married."

Gul was looking at Afiyah whose eyes were shot up till her big bushy eyebrows.

"Whaaattttttt?"

Afiyah Shouted on top of her lungs, realising her mistake she covered her mouth with her palm. "Gul I'm so scared for Bilal bhai... he's getting married to RUMI THE LIVING VERSION OF DOLORES UNBRIDGE. How could bilal bhai agreed to this proposal? They both are polar apart........haaye mera chand sa bhai kis churail ke saath fas gaya."

Afiyah started fake crying and Gul was holding her stomach that was aching from continuous laughing.

"Afiyah Apiya apko DOLORES UNBRIDGE hi mili BELLATRIX lagti hai mujhe tou."

Now Gul and Afiyah both are laughing loudly. They Both were so much busy in knocking they didn't realized Bilal was standing on the threshold looking at them with confused expressions.

"Why are you guys laughing out so loud?"

Bilal entered in the room and looked at both of them, Gul and Afiyah were entangled with eachother.

"Bhai...aap?" Gul seeing Bilal got up from the bed and stand before him like a culprit, who has been caught red handed for stealing.

"Congratulations Bhai."

Afiyah who had sensed Gul's scared stature spoke up, her voice was laced with Sarcasm.

"Congratulations for What Afiyah?"

Bilal cocked an eyebrow and stand face to face with Afiyah.

"Your Marriage has been Fixed and Do you want to know with whom?"

Afiyah took a step closer and leaned towards Bilal....her eyes were focused on him.

Bilal who didn't recovered from her floral scent, her closeness was now doing things to him.

"With whom." His voice come out barely as a whisper.

Afiyah raised herself on her tiptoes to meet Bilal's height, she leaned towards her ear......"With Azra Phuphoo's dearest daughter Rumi."

Rumi Shouted this words in his ears but Bilal wasn't in his senses... he's senses were long gone the moment, when Afiyah's lips unintentionally touched his neck. Afiyah was laughing loudly and Gul joined in soon. They both were laughing freely without realising that this unintentional mistake would create a havoc in their lives.