10 ButterCup

Daisy's Pov

I stood beside Ethan, waiting for Emma's come back to  such a heart shattering " DO I KNOW YOU?"

Emma glanced at me with a pitiful look as if I am the one who is keeping Ethan from her.

Why Am I being subjected to such a look? I did not even do anything. My god if I stay between  these two, I will surely die sooner or later.

See, this is why I don't like female leads who are sweet, pure and pitiful. Emma darling here is behaving as if she is been bullied with her eyes turned red. 

And even if she is being bullied I am not involved in it, Okay?

This stupid Dickhead is just looking at her with expressionless face with his filthy paws on me.

Emma looked up at Ethan with a hurt expression,"  I am Emma Smith. We-we were at same university. You were my senior, you taught us some lessons of Finance as guest lecturer"

" I am sorry, I have taught many classes and I don't remember each  student." 

I stood with my mouth wide open looking at Ethan. I bet I might be looking comical.

 That was ruthless. I turned my head towards Emma, even if she starts water works , I really won't be surprised.

But on a note, I think Ethan's reason is vaild. How can you remember every single person from the class of hundreds of student's. 

Isn't that stupid of Emma to expect him to remember her?

But who is Emma? She is the female lead. THE FEMALE LEAD.  Whoever comes in contact with her should remember her, right? I think this dickhead was not in his right mind while teaching.

Poor Emma, my condolences' to you dear. 

If she was someone else other that the female lead, I would have laughed out loud on her face for such a stupidity. But she is female lead, I don't want to offend her and attract problems my way.

" Let's go" Ethan didn't even give her a chance to retort and carried all the bags out of the store.

I took his card back from her hand," Thank you" 

Her face was like she had faced a great calamity. Her eyes were red and face was pale. 

I chased after Ethan.

I looked at his side profile, not bad not bad, atleast he has some brain. It means he has no impression of Emma so far. Any feeling for her would be developed when she becomes his assistant. 

Ethan glanced at me," What?"

" How can you be so rude to your former collegemate?" I lifted my eyebrow at him, I observed to find any fluctuations on his face. But no, Na-da.

"I don't even know her, why should I be polite to a stranger?" he said keeping his eyes on road.

" How come she is a stranger? You were in same College"

" Do you know  each and every person in you college?" 

 I looked at him and added, " No, but you should know her" 

He glanced at me with are-you-really-serious expression.

" I think she was a nice girl" I praised Emma tryin' to  built a good reputation of Emma in fornt of him.

He parked at  Ian's and got out to fetch bags," How do you know she was a nice girl?"

I followed him and reached out to help but he moved  my hand away, carrying all by himself," I just know, okay. You should believe me"