65 Unreal

"Daisy, you inhumane scumbag....."

 I stared wide eyed flabbergasted at the sight. Jenna stood at the footboard of the bed glaring at me with her hands on her hips. She looked the same with feiry red hair, white skin tone and sassy temperament.

Even the temperament was same, there was no effect of age on her. 

" You are the biggest deserter, miser, bastard, petty, and cunning scumbag in the history. Scummy douchbags like you should be told to practice abstinance hundred years. Sexy greek gods should do ramp walk in front and you should be deprieved to look at them. "

Shit... 

Why do I feel like I am drunkard who have abandoned his wife and daughter for a beauty?

" You sheep in wolf's clothing are you even listening?" she said glaring at me. 

Before I could open my mouth to answer, another voice came from the doorways," You mean wolf in sheep's clothing?" 

 Alex walked in followed my Laila, Ashton and Ian.

They all looked  the same in from their hair, heights and eyes. The only change was in temperament, they carried a mature and stable aura around them. The only exceptions for this were Alex and Jenna, even if they looked matured the temperament and aura was same.

" Who told you to speak in between? I am scolding her okay." Jenna waved hand and took a seat on  a stool beside the bed.

" How are you feeling?" Laila asked sitting on the opposide stool to my left while Jenna was at right

" Not bad." I answered naturally, I had thought that it would feel awkward speaking with them after so much time, instead I felt relaxed and comfortable. Like it was normal.  It's true when they say that no matter how much time passes you would feel the same when meet your old friends.

" You bet" Jenna scoffed rolling her eyes," We are the one who are not okay. Do you know how bad the situation was when you were brought in the hospital. There was so much blood flowing out from your head that everyone was shocked at the sight of it."

" Yes, it was like a bottle of red chilli sauce was knocked over on you. " Alex exaggerated.

" Uncle and Aunty were stunned on the spot, they didn't know how to react. " Ashton added from behind Laila. 

Their faces held seriousness and I knew that they weren't speaking nonsense. 

" When you were having surgery it was like time bomb was placed on the hospital on the hospital which was ready to explode at any second." Jenna shivered," And finally when the doctor informed us that your situation is critical all hell broke loose. Ethan was going...."

" Ethan.....Ethan called for specialized doctors to help you." Ian hurriedly interrupted, he smiled at me standing behind Jenna," Anyway you are alright now it doesn't matters anymore."

" Yes... yes" they all nodded smiling from ear to ear.

I looked at my fingers which were placed on my legs feeling disappointed. I wanted to see Ethan, but, he did not come.  

Maybe we are estanged so far that he doesn't feel the need to visit.  I'm not complaining, it's normal for him not to give importance to a friend who hasn't given importance to them for more that 4 years. 

I felt like my heart has been blocked with something making it unable to breathe. My eyes stung, I took a deep breathe to contain the overwhelming emotions. 

" Hey, Daisy..." Alex's voice brought me out of my trance.

He leaned close to my face and looked my face with his eyes narrowed. 

I leaned away," What? What are you doing looking at my face?"

He narrowed his eyes a little more, almost making it disappear into his eyesbrows," You know, I have always been curious about what is the experience of being in coma? But, unfortunately, there was no one who revived after being in this state. "

I raised an brow at him feeling humorous, " Oh? Is that so?"

" Yes, and people are so cheap that they don't let themselves be unhealty. So, almost no one from the people I know has ever been in coma." he said in disappointment making it sound like that being healty is a sin.

" How about you experience it yourself?" Jenna said looking at him askance," I promise it would definitely be a good experince. Maybe if  we are fortunate enough you won't revive at all. How good is that, right?" 

I burst into laughter looking at Alex, he looked concused at first and then when it struck him the color of his face changed from pale to red and then green in anger.

They all accompanied me for sometime, chatting and joking. The feeling which I used to get by spending time with them did not change. I came to know about many things like Ashton and Laila were still together, Jenna was a designer, Alex a software freek and Ian was in business.

Everything was same, their proffesions, temperaments, affections and jokes. 

I was releived when they did not mention about past. I wouldn't have been able to answer if they asked about why I did not try to contact them.

They left after sometime while Jenna stayed behind, saying that she is a designer and doesn't need to work 24/7.

All my friends visited me except for Ethan, I was really waiting for him appear. But then again we are just friends, it was normal for him to attend his work. 

" Jenna?" I said, Jenna was lying on the sofa opposite to bed with a magazine in her hand.

"Hmm?" she continued to flips through the magazine.

I cleared my throat and braced myself for for her reaction," You... I mean did you ever write a love letter to Ian?" 

I just wanted to check whether the things I experienced in my dream are real or not. 

Jenna's hand stopped flipping through the magazine and the whole room engulfed into dead silence. 

I could hear the loud thumping of my heart, which was beating at the highest possible speed. My heart dropped when she did not speak for a long time.

Maybe it was just my imagination, and almost everything was unreal.

Hey guys,

I'm so sorry for not updating. I don't have time to write the book due to piled up assignments, projects, exams and a lot of stuff.

Please make do for some time. I promise to try to best to squeeze out some time to update.

Happy reading.