23 Maybe...Just maybe...

Ethan's Pov

" No you are not. I want you stay away from me, don't you get it?" she said angrily.

" Please..." I pleaded, I wanted her to not resist me . I wanted her for myself.

She shook her head to stop me from saying anymore, more like to herself. She was suffering, it was clear that she was suffering from something. Her eyes were red, there was denial, pain and alarm in those beautiful brown eyes, her eyes were always the one which gave her off. They were clear and reflected her heart.

I felt my heart was ripped open without any mercy. 

Just a moment before she was in my arms, I was holding her. She was not resisting me, I wanted the moment to stop right there. 

I felt satisfied, felt complete. Finally she was in my arms, finally she was close to me.  

When I said  that  it was none of her business in Charliston, I regretted it.  God...I regretted it so very much. I was just trying to accept the hatred she harbors for me.

 I was trying to save myself.

I was running away from her , 'cause I was afraid , afraid about what I will find in her eyes for me, afraid to find hatred, afraid that when she will know about my feelings she will run away. 

I tried to play it cool, tried to ignore her,  tried to stay away from her, tried to forget her, forget my feelings for her. But staying from her seemed to be more harder than I thought.

I kept thinking about her every moment, every second. When I  closed my eyes her face would appear in my  mind, the tears which she shed when  drunk haunted me. Haunted my dreams, my mind and my life.

 I was not able to forget about her, her smile, her beautiful brown eyes,her lips which I wanted to kiss. 

 Yes, I wanted to kiss her, kiss her  senseless, kiss her so that she would think about me and remember me, only me.

When I saw her with Micah Agnor, smiling with him , joking with him...I wanted to kill him. I wanted her to only smile at me, look at me not anyone else. I wanted Micah to disappear. 

When she walked towards us , I was hoping her to look at me for  just once, only for a moment but she never once looked at me. 

  You deserve it, I thought.

When Miss.Smith bumped into her, I did not think about anything else other than supporting her. When she was in my arms I felt that, finally I am at peace.  Finally she is where I wanted her to be.

But it did not last for long, when she heard crying of Miss.Smith, she pulled herself away from me. 

I wanted to fix everything, fix what I have done wrong to her. If could turn into past I will surely correct my mistakes. Fix them so that I could be with her.

Miss.Smith said that she is troubling me, she said that I don't like Daisy. 

God knows how much I wanted to correct her, I wanted to tell her that it is the other way around, that she is not the one who likes me, but I like her. Maybe love her...

I wanted to tell Daisy that I was sorry, sorry for neglecting her all those years, sorry that I did not call her, sorry that I was not with her when she needed me most. Sorry that she had to go through so  much. Sorry....that I like her ...

She said to stay away from her....that were the words I dreaded the most. I felt suffocated, like all the air in my lungs was blocked. 

Finally she walked away leaving me standing looking at her retreating back.

This is your punishment for doing this to her, I thought. Maybe if I  were to be good to her from the begining then she might have not been so hostile towards me. Maybe....just maybe....

Hey guys,

What do you think about Ethan? Do you think he is still wrong?

If you like my book, please VOTE,COMMENT and add my book on your reading list.