24 Did you castrate him?

Daisy's Pov

" DAISY ...you damn traitor" Jenna burst into my office.

After last night I really stopped thinking about anything. I tried to forget about Ethan but found myself unable to do so. It is like he is glued in there somewhere in my head. I am tired.

" What did I do?" I asked folding the file which was in my hand.

" What did you do?" she scoffed rolling her eyes and sat down opposite to me on a chair," Are you even asking me it? You don't know?"

I sighed," Can you tell me already?"

" You abandoned me and left me to Ian. How can you do that?" she widened her eyes.

" I had some urgent work to do. And what's wrong if he takes you home?" I arched an eyebrow at her," You did something to him? Did you?"

" Are you even my friend? How can you say that about me?" she flustered," Am I that kind of person?"

" Are you not? Come on, you like him and a person confesses his unconditional love when drunk. " I teased.

" Don't talk nonsense. I-I did not...do such a thing?" she blushed avoiding eye contact.

" Really?" I blinked at her, not believing anything she said.

" Y-Yes I did not do anything. He is lying" she widened her eyes due to her slip" I mean...he..he did...not say anything...no..no I did not do anything."

" Have anybody told you that you are a terrible liar?" I smiled smelling some gossip.

Women are gossipy creature, there is no denying that. Gossip is the spice of life.

She pouted," That terrible person is lying, okay? Do you believe me?"

" I believe you" I scoffed rolling my eyes at her, " Now spill"

" He said ..said that...I ..." she stammered.

I widened my eyes at her," Did you rape him? Oh my god, I did not know you were so wild after drinking...."

" No, NO,No...how can I do that?" she hurriedly shook her head widening her eyes.

" Then did you castrate him 'cause I remember you cursing him"

" What the hell. I did not do any of  these okay." she frowned.

" Okay then what exactly  did you do?" I leaned into my chair.

" According  to him, I-I kissed him forcefully and he wants me to take responsibility for it" she cried out throwing her hands in the air.

I widened my eyes at her. 

I remained silent, but I wanted to laugh out loud on her face.

" You don't have anything to say?" she looked at me suspiciously.

The bubbled laughter which I was controlling broke out. I laughed out loud holding my stomach.

" This...this is hilarious..." I spoke laughing," You forcefully kissed him. My god you've got guts, girl."

" Ugh....this is so humiliating" she cried out burying her face in her palms.

" Humiliating? This is fucking humilating. You should probably find a hole to hide yourself" I laughed out loud.

" Will you shut up? I came here for help okay." she pouted looking at me with accusing tone.

Best friends are those who laughs out loud when you embarras yourself. 

They are the most happiest one's when you fall on your butt in  middle  of the road. 

" Okay okay" I held my arms up" What do you wan't ?"

" I-I don't know what to do? " she sighed blinking " He says I should take responsibility of my actions."

" Its simple give him some money" I said waving my hands.

She whipped her head towards me and raised her eyebrows like I was mad," Do you think he is short on money?"

" Oh right. How about we beat him up so that he forgets about it?" I wiggeled my eyebrows at her.

Her lips twitched and she blinked at me furiously," Are you nuts or what? Did you turn silly by working all day long?"

I pouted," Come on there are no other options...no wait I have a best solution?" I smiled like a Cheshire cat.

" Don't say something stupid again." she pointed her index finger at me narrowing her eyes suspiciously.

" Do you think a smart person like me will speak stupidly?" I pointed at myself widening my eyes at her.

Stupidity is reserved to Emma.

She rolled her eyes," Don't be narcissist and say it"

I pouted," Okay tell me do you have any of Ian's weakness? We can blackmail him with it"

" Huh?Weakness" she looked confused.

" See if you know his weakness and blackmail him with it, he will have to forget taking responsibility. " I elaborated.

" Weakness? But blackmail is not good to do" she righteously said.

" Oh my, miss goody two shoes  you are  worried about him, aren't you?" I sneered.

" What? No, okay maybe a little?" she bobbed her head.

" Then what are you expecting me to? " I raised my eyebrows at her" But it was just a kiss why does he want's you to take a responsibility?"

" I don't know, may be he thinks I dirtied or something?" tears filled her eyes.

" Damn it...he is too much. Why did you kiss him? You should have castrated him." I angrily said." Wait ...how does he wants you take responsibility?" 

" He wants me to work with him as his assistant for 3 months. As his SERVANT" 

" Damn it, he is a dog or what? So stingy.  Is he short on workers or something? I told you we should beat him up. Are all the males in this world dogs ?" 

" In this world are you not from this world?" she asked making me freeze on my next sentence.

Hey guys,

DO you ship Jenna and Ian? 

Their ship can be called as Jeian. Haha...

If you like my book please VOTE,COMMENT and add my book to your reading list.