17 Loose Screws

Daisy's Pov

" Yes you are right, we do have something that we will ask in return" he said looking straight in the eye.

I looked straight at him without backing away," What is it?"

He leaned forwards a little," We need help to save something. There is something which is held by country A and it is ours. We want Williams to lend us a helping hand in this rescue operation"

I was bewildered," Mr. Agnor did you mistake this place to be countries special agent bureau or something?"

" I know I am at Williams&Co., Miss.Williams and I am sure about it." he looked dead serious in the eye.

I scoffed," Mr.Agnor, do you think we would agree to this rediculous thing ? I suggest you to please visit a  Neurologist. If you want I can even recommend someone to you. It is fatal to the society"

He suddenly laughed clutching his stomach, he almost laid on the sofa. 

My god this man is really a psycho....

Mom save me..

I looked towards Alice with a bewildered expression, she shrugged her shoulders shaking her head.

He is probably mad, she mouthed

I looked at him and he was still laughing like a miniac.

I almost got goosebumps,

I looked at him, he wiped the cornor of his eyes to get rid of tears which were due to his laughing session.

" Umm... Mr. Agnor? Should I call a doctor?" I asked truthfully. He almost controlled laughter but after hearing me he started to laugh again.

Don't get me wrong I am not making fun of him. If a person suddenly starts laughing in the middle of a serious conversation then probably that person is happy of is totally mad.

And I think this man is mad.

I think I should probably run for my dear life. 

I looked towards his assistant who was standing behind him, his assistant was  man probably in his 30's or something with stone expression on his face opposite to that of his boss.

I arched my eyebrow at assistant, he shook his head as if to say that 'I am with this person all the time even I don't know what's wrong with him'

" I am sorry  Miss. Williams but you are really quite funny" Mucah said with laughter in his eyes.

" Pardon? Did I crack a joke by any means Mr.Agnor?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

" I was just joking with you Miss.Williams. There is no such thing to save. You were so rigid I was getting uncomfortable so I thought this would ease the atmosphere. "  he smiled with his dimple showing.

My lips twitched, am I any kind of entertainment to this man? 

What kind of stupid characters did the writer make?

Dear writer did you not think what would happen to me if I face this type of pscho characters?

My life is so miserable. God why did you have to send me in this book. I would rather be in the world of zombie apocalyps. The humans here are really deadly.

They really want to anger me to death.

I scoffed with my teeth gritted," Mr.Agnor are you here because you have nothing else to do? I am really sorry I have no such fetish to entertain you. "

" Come on Miss. Williams , it was just a joke to break the ice" he plucked his lower lip out a little.

Did he just pout?

Bloody..............Pout

Damn it...do I know you? How can you act cute in front of a stranger?

" Mr.Agnor I would really like to meet your mother?" I fake smiled.

" My mother? Why?" he looked at me confused.

" I will answer it, but before that can you shake your head like this?" I bobbed my head up then down and then  sideways.

Even though he was confused why I was doing that he still did it.

" Did you hear it?" I asked seriously after he shook his head.

" Hear what?" he looked at me lifting his eye brow.

" Hear the sound of loose screws in your head. I think they might have fallen in there somewhere" I smiled sweetly a little too sweet.

Alice tried not to laugh but her shoulders were shaking as if she was controlling desperate need to laugh.

It took him few seconds to process my words, when it stuck him he looked at me stunned.

Deserve it bastard

" Wow Miss.Williams you are good than me in this. I think we will definitely be good friends in the future. We should hangout sometimes." he blinked.

I shuddered at the thought him being my friend. I bet my IQ definitely degrade staying with him.

From what angle is he genius, he is a miniac in my opinion.

" Can we discuss business Mr.Agnor. I am quite busy. Please make this quick"

" Ok. See the thing is that we need  a piece of land which is owned by your company in return we will provide you our land" finally he said something human.

" Okay , we can discuss about it" from there we discuss about all the details for this intereaction between the two companies.

He is quite good when doing business. We discussed almost eveything about the matters related to this. 

" So what do you think?" he asked after the discussion.

" Its pretty good, I will have to talk to CEO Williams about it to conform." I said standing up so that I could lead him out of  my office.

" Sure, do inform me after discussion." he stood facing me outside the door smiling at me.

" I will, thanks you" I smiled this time a genuine smile.

" I hope to meet you outside work too Daisy."

I nodded at him, it is good to  have a friend than a enemy. 

Just as he was going to enter elevator he asked," Oh one more thing, Why did you wanted to meet my mother?"

" I just wanted to ask her if  by mistake you had a  fall on your head" I smiled just as the elevator was going to close.

He was stunned and then laughed waving at me.

" He is really something" Alice stood beside me looking at the direction where that psycho left.

" He is, world of genius's is really different" I smiled. 

Just before I turned to go inside my office I saw figure staring at me with  coldness in his eyes. Ethan King stood with dad outside dad's office , they both were looking at me.

Hey darlings,

What do you think about Micah?

How do you think Ethan will react?

To tell you the truth I really enjoyed writing Micah's character. Hehe...

Enjoy reading.

If you like my book then please VOTE, COMMENT and don't forget to add my book on your reading list.