26 Is whoring around something to be proud of?

Daisy's Pov

It's been few weeks after my encounter at the bar with Ethan, I haven't seen him since then. Its good that we don't meet often. Atleast those unwanted thoughts won't surface whenever he is with me. 

Sometimes I go blank thinking about that night. I mean he has done nothing wrong to me. Yes he was wrong to real Daisy, but it has nothing to do with me, right? 

From the first I met him, he has been rude or cold sometimes but other than that he has done nothing wrong to me. He has been good and friendly to me so far.

Maybe I was too rude to him? Or my judgement against him is wrong? 

Maybe I am too biased? 

Biased towards the whole situation, all the things which were to happen according to the book are gone wrong. Like Emma and Ethan are not in love. And if they are not in love then it means that he will not be removed from the company.

Will they fall in love with eachother in future? 

It can be, right?

Not that I am complaining but...I keep feeling odd about them being together. I know I should not feel in this way but I can't control it. 

Sometimes you can't control feelings. That is why its better to stay away from Ethan and its way much better if he stays away from me. 

I don't even know that if I am going to go back or not.  Its nearly been 2 years since I am here, there are no signs of me returning to my real world.

Should I help Ethan and Emma to be together and then I can go back?

But I can't bear to be near that stupid delusional female lead. Its irritating if she speaks something stupid, what if I hit or something? 

Won't I be punished  for hitting the female lead of this world?

Too risky...too risky... forget it.

" Ma'am you have a appointment for lunch with Mr.Agnor" Alice said breaking my line of thoughts.

The deal which was proposed by Micah was approved by the company, so to celebrate the co-operation between us Micah asked me for lunch, along with luch some details might also be worked out.

I doubt that though....

I smiled picking up my belongings to go the restaurant where he invited me," Thank you Alice"

I arrived at the restaurant, a waiter guided me towards the table where Micah was sitting scrolling through his phone.

As I approched him he looked up from his phone towards me and smiled standing up for me to take a seat.

" You can be a gentleman?" I teased sitting opposite to him.

He arrogantly fixed the collar of his shirt," I have always been a gentleman, Milady"

" I appreciate it but your British accent is really horrible" I laughed.

He batted his eye lashes and sniffed," Please. Have mercy, I have been hitting on girls with that fake british accent and they have been impressed by it"

" It means that the girls you were hitting on had no brains at all" I shook my head disappointed.

" Huh?" he was confused and then it hit him" Did you mean that the girls who have dated me were all no brainers? Am I that bad?"

" You mean I have no charm at all?" he cluched his heart feigning hurt.

" What, did I say that? You are the one who assumed it" I looked at him innocently" It means deep down you know that you don't have any charm at all"

" It was a critical hit. My bruised ego will definitely die with hits" he shook his head, there were fake tears in his eyes.

I laughed out loud," Okay shall we order something I am hungry"

" Yep"

We had our lunch talking and joking around. Micah is easy to talk to, he is comfortable to be with. He spoke about everything and nothing. 

When we were ready to walk out paying the bill a familiar figure came into sight. Emma was serving a drinks to a table few feet away from us. She was smiling at the male guest while serving him drink.

Damn it....she was...she was flirting with the guest? 

The male guest was probably in his mid 40's, he looked from a good family, there was a expensive watch on his wrist. And on top of that he was with a female who was sitting opposite to him. He was bald. 

He wasn't even paying attention to Emma, she was trying to show off her assests to him by bending over his chair while serving.

Damn it...damn it......so shameless...

Is this disgusting person even the female lead ? How can she be so ....

I don't even have a word to describe her.

If she behaves in this way, how is Ethan going to fall in love with her. Will she hook up with anyone with money. Horrible, horrible, horrible ..................

" Are we not leaving? Or you want to spend more time with me?" Micah teased seeing me not moving from my seat.

When I did not respond he followed my line of sight towards the direction where Emma was being shameless at.

Way to go Emma , way to go Emma...

The second male lead of the story is watching you 'the female lead ' trying to seduce a man double as your age.

" Isn't she the person who bumped into you that day and was trying to make the bad guy there?" Micah said looking at Emma.

" Yes, Ethan King's former assistant" I said nodding my head.

" So disgusting" he sneered when Emma brushed her b**bs to the persons arm.

I really wanted dig a hole for myself to hide bu the secondhand embarrassment I am feeling.

Ahhh.....what kind of taste did Ethan have to love this kind of double faced person.

I don't want to stand here anymore.

" Let's go" Micah stood up followed by me.

When we walked passed the table where Emma was performing her act, she was so engrossed that she did not notice us at all. Or that was what I thought until we walked away from the restaurant.

Just before  we could walk to our respective car's I heard someone say my name.

We turned back to find Emma walking towards us in her short waitress uniform, her eyes were cold and she had a proud look on her face.

What is she proud of ? Is whoring around something to be proud of?

Hey guys,

Did you like it? What do you think about Emma?

If you like my book then VOTE, COMMENT and add share my book with your friends.