38 Time's up (republished)

Hey guys, there is probably some problem with my Wattpad account, 'cause when I tried to update a chapter it only updated half chapter. So I updated again and this time it is full. Sorry for the inconvinience. Enjoy reading.

Daisy's Pov

It's been three moths since the ball at Agnor's. Three full months of thinking about what to do next, three months trying to get my shit together, three months since Ethan confessed to me, three months of me trying to keep his thoughts out my head. And three full months of failing miserably.

Ironic, right?

After the night at Micah's, I haven't seen them again nor did Ethan tried to come closer to me or contact me.

Never would I have thought that my life would take a roll like this, being pathetic was never in my list but unknowingly I turned to be. 

He told me that he will wait, wait for me. But can he? Not for long,that's what he said before parting away that night. I wonder what he meant by it. Did he mean that he will not wait for long and move on? It can be right?

Will he really move on? I mean..not that I have forgiven him yet but just the thought of seeing him with someone else makes my stomach twist in knots. Bile rises itno my throat just by the thought of it. What should I do? What should I do?

I am currently at my apartment, lazing around on my couch in pajamas with a bucket of half melted chocolate ice-cream. The scene of Jack drowining with Titanic playing on TV, I sniff wiping tears from my face. I might be looking like a monkey, with my hair disheveled and tears running down my cheek.

I heard my door bell ring, who might beon sunday? I put my fluffy slippers placing bucked of half melted ice-cream down and walk towards the door.

" Who is it?" I asked through the intercom when no one came into view.

Suddenly a head came into view smiling brightly at the camera waving his hands. My heart skipped a beat at the sight of familiar blue eyes and dimpled cute smile. He was pointing at the door for me to open.

Its been three months I last saw him, him coming at my door at Sunday afternoon is a surprise to me. I inhaled deeply and opened the door, his was standing in a black down shirt with a sexy smile and his eyes twinkling with life.

" What- what are you doing here?" I managed to ask, I didn't even realize what a mess I looked right now.

He looked over at me top to bottom, making me fidgety," You look..." he rubbed the rip of his nose thinking for right words.

" Like a truck run over me?" I asked unsure.

He shook his head giving me a grin," No..you look like lazy kid"

Well, I was really lazing around though.

" Here" he extended his hand for me, there was a small bag in his hand. I looked at his hand then at his face, not sure why he suddenly came out of nowhere to my apartment.

" What is it?" I did not take the bag from him instead folded my hands around my chest to stop my hands from fidgeting under his gaze.

He smiled," It is housewarming gift."

" Huh?" I scrunched my nose in confusion," Housewarming gift?"

" Yep, housewarming gift is a gift given to neighbours when we move into new house so tha..."