28 Let's Bet

I was bored so thought lets update a chapter.

Daisy's Pov

" Damn she was really...." Micah tried to find right words to describe Emma.

" Delusional, stupid and pretentious" I completed.

" Yeah, you got that right." He nodded.

Emma ran away crying when she could not come up with something when I insulted her. I mean I know that you are the female lead but you can't be that arrogant right. 

Too much of something is bad. 

Micah and I were going to Williams & Co., probably something happened to his car and his driver called him to wait for few minutes. Instead of waiting he wanted me to give him a lift to Williams, he wants to speak to dad about the deal, he says.

" I think she likes Mr.King" he suddenly said looking at me.

" You think?" I arched my eyebrow at him keeping my eyes on road." She definitely likes. She is obsessed with him."

" Are you for real?" he widened his eyes at me.

" Yep, she thinks that I was the one who told Ethan to fire her.  She even thinks that I like Ethan and that is why tried to get rid of her" I said in disbelief.

" I don't know about you. But I can definitely tell that he likes you" he suddenly said making me hit the brakes surprised. We jerked forward a little, if not for the seat belts we would have been plasted to the windscreen.

My heart actually skipped a beat, it started to beat wildly. I  breathed hard to calm my heart.

" Do you want to kill us?" he looked at me clutching his heart.

" It was your fault. Who told you say something unbelievable?" I said starting the car once again.

" My fault?" he angrily said" I told the truth okay"

" No, Ethan doesn't like me?" I shook my head.

" He likes you, I can see it. The look in his eyes when he heard me calling you with a nickname was something only a jealous person can have. I almost thought he was going to kill me." he shuddered with fright.

" How is that possible?" 

" Why is it not possible? Why can't he like you?" he asked looking at me raising his eyebrows.

" How can he like me? He can't have feelings for me, okay. " I shook my head frantically.

That can't be possible, right?

He is doomed to like Emma.

" That is what I am asking , Why can't he have feelings for you?" he pressed for answers.

" He can't have feelings for me because..because he just can't okay" I don't know how to explain this situation to him.

I can't tell him that a cannon fodder and male lead can't be together. 

" Do you wan't to bet on it?"

" Bet on what?" I asked bewildered by words.

" Bet that he likes you or not? I will prove it you that he likes you. " he looked at me.

" This is rediculous, why would we bet on something ..."

He interrupted me," What? Are you not confident?"

" Huh?"

" Are you afraid that you will lose?" he explained.

Am I?