48 Free food.

Daisy's Pov

Finally after a lot of fight, killing and swearing, Alex happily went with Ashton and Laila whereas Jenna and Ian both got stuffed in the back seat of our car. Jenna made a huge deal out of it, she was not ready to share a seat with him at all.

" I don't want to sit next to him" Jenna stood still holding the door, I really felt like smashing my head somewhere. Ian was already sitting lazily at the backseat like it did not bother to him if she comes in or not, well she did not have any other option though.

" Jenna we are really late, they are already quite ahead of us" I said looking at her expediently, I am feeling like I am dealing with a todler.

" No, I'm not sitting next to him at all" I licked the corner of my mouth and closed my eyes for  a moment. Really trying hard not to shout.

It is really irritating to deal with stuborn girls, damn.

I opened my eyes and glared at her, " If you don't get on right now, you can sleep nicely in your room." my voice was low and murderous, I really wanted to open her head and see what exactly was filled in there, probably poop.

She gulped by the look at my eyes," You won't do that." 

Do you wan't to see? Heh..

I gave her a cold smile, because she was standing at my side, I leaned forward and closed the door which she was holding," Ethan start driving".

Ethan looked at me unsure what to do, Ian had a smirk on his face. 

" I said start dri..." before I could compelet my sentence Jenna opened the door and took a seat beside Ian. Ethan and Ian both looked at me as I was their saviour.

I looked back at her and raised an eyebrow," You are okay sitting next to him?" 

" I can endure him for short while" she said rolling her eyes at Ian who was trying hard not to laugh. I scoffed and looked ahead.

" Daisy, I am going to consider you as my master from now on" Ian said, when we pulled into the highway.

" Huh? Why so?" I looked back at him tilting backwards.

" You are the first person who had tamed her so fast and this easily" the her he was referring to was glaring at him as if to dig holes in his head," I need to learn some tricks from you" he continue.

I laughed," Sure, I can give you free lessons"

" Hey, I am still here" Jenna interrupted.

" Okay, Master" Ian gave me a salute, I winked at him in response completely ignoring Jenna's protests.

" I should have gone with Alex instead." she threw her arms into air in frustration. Ian put a hand on her shoulder and pulled her into his chest, I turned around not wanting to see free PDA.

" Hey put your dirty paws off me you filth" Jenna shouted making me cringe.

" I wish we had partition in this car" I muttered. 

Ethan glanced at me from the cornor of his eye taking my hand in his and brought my palm to his mouth kissing it," Don't pay attention to them, look at me instead."

I scoffed rolling my eyes," You wish" I tired to take my hand back but he held it tighter, finally I gave up. 

We continued our day enjoying the beautiful spots in Nice, the culture here was really good and refreshing. People were more relaxed compared to constanly busy New York streets. We roamed through some villages surrounding the area. 

Alex being himself created lot of trouble for everyone, just like now. Currently we all are at a local market at a  food stall, Alex is trying to gain free food but the lady is not ready to budge at all. To impress the shopkeeper he danced, tried to tell jokes and tried to bribe her with his body but to no avail he was disappointed.

" Damn....people here are really stingy, they are not cute at all" Alex huffed, walking towards with slumped shoulders. 

" Why can't you just buy it?" Ethan raised an eyebrow at him, " It's not like you lack money".

" Free food is more delicious, and who doesn't like free things" Alex muttered, I nodded, that's right free things make you more happier than bought food. 

Ethan glanced at me, he was holding my hand," Do you think so too?"

I nodded truthfully," I love everything that is free." It would be best if we steal it, the thrill of stealing food among so many people is really great. But I did not say it though.

Ethan sighed, Alex and I looked at him expediently. He glanced between the both of us and then at others, all of them were watching him.

" Ethan don't do anything stupid." Ashton warned, Laila beside him looked at him pouting, guess she was also in our team.

" I too want free food" Laila said pushing Ashton to Ethan. 

" Baby, you too" Ashton widened his eyes, Laila nodded like a kid.

" You guys have gone mad, Alex is really bad influence." Jenna scoffed rolling her eyes at us.

" When we get some free food you are not allowed to even peek at it" Alex said. I and Laila nodded.

Jenna rolled her eyes and folded her arms across her chest, waiting for us to make fool out of ourselves.

I looked at Ethan and Ashton as they walked towards the food stall and started talking to the owner. Because we were too far we could not hear anything at all.

Alex tried to listen by tilting his head towards them and eyes narrowed," I bet they won't be able to convince her, she is one stuborn woman. Even I was not able to convince her."

" They did it..." Laila shouted clapping her hands, we looked towards the direction where they went, Ethan and Ashton exited the stall with some  paper bags. 

As soon as they were in front of us, Alex snatched the bags from them and opened, it contained some local foods like Pain au Chocolat, Parmesan Truffle Fries and Beignets packet into small papers.

We looked at each eyes widened, they went in just for few minutes and came out with food, just like that. Damn...even if I were to beg the shopkeeper to give me something, she would have thrown me out. And they convinced her just like that.

" You gave money for it, right?" Alex narrowed his eyes at them, even I was skeptical about it.

"No, it was free of cost." Ashton said, to which Ethan nodded.

Jenna looked at the food which was in Alex's hand and then at them," How did you get it?"

" Don't tell me you sold your bodies for that. " Alex widened his eyes in horror. Laila whirled her head at Ashton in the speed of lightning, her face was filled with horror. 

Ethan sneered at Alex," Do you think we are you?"

" Then how did you do it? I tried to convince her for half an hour" Alex asked frowning.

Ethan came beside me and took my hand in his," Face."

Huh? Face? 

" Face?" Alex asked.

" Yes face, she looked at my face and readily gave me the food" Ethan replied proudly. 

I laughed, followed by Laila, Ashton, Jenna and Ian. 

" You..... do you mean to say that I'm not handsome?" Alex shouted, " Do you even know how many women are ready to die for my face?"

Everyone ignored him and strolled through the market. When it was getting late we returned to the villa to sleep. We decided to return to New York the next day.