21 Curse him to go bald.

" I ....want to..want to die...." Jenna mourned.

When Jenna offered me for drinks I wanted to clear my mind. But who would have thought I will find her crying mess in private room at a bar.

I offered her tissues scooting towards her. 

" I don't...don't  know what to do...my life is become a mess." she wiped her tears, but to no avail they continued to flow.

" Okay stop crying. People might think you are mourning for someone's death. Just tell me what's wrong?" I put a hand on her shoulder to console her. 

" I saw Ian...With a ..Woman..I did not know what...What to do..." she said wiping her tears.

" So?" I asked, I always felt that she has some feelings for Ian but she never admitted it to him. 

The way her eyes always search for, her gaze  always follow him gives her off. Even a blind person can tell that. 

 " So nothing...." she wiped her tears with the back of her hand taking a large gulp of wine,"Its just that .....I don't know anymore"

I sighed at her stubornness," You like him don't you?"

She froze her red eyes tembeled a little," How..how...."

" You are crying here like you have no hope in living anymore. Isn't it obvious enough?"

" I loved him..." a painful tear slipped out," I loved him for years.....I followed him like a ...like a useless person...But he...he never cared.."

" Have you ever told him?" I asked drinking from my glass.

She looked towards me confused," Told him what?"

" Told him that you love him,duh" I rolled my eyes at her.

" No, I-I did not tell him"

" Then how do you expect him to know about your feelings?" I looked at her like she was stupid,"Should he hire detective or something to know about how you feel about him?"

" He must have known it? He must have felt it?" she cried, " I have been with him all my life....I-It must be obvious."

" No shit Sherlock" I scoffed rolling my eyes, " You are genius"

" But I-I did tell him, he did not care"

" Wait what ? You told him?" I widened my eyes at her," What did he say?"

" Well not directly....But I did write him a letter. He never responded. Like it never happened." she held her head in her hands looking defeated.

" Did you give the letter to him personally?" 

She looked at me raising her eyebrows," What do you mean?"

" Have you never read novels?" she looked confused as to why I suddenly mentioned it, " In the story when the girl sends a letter to a guy he never gets it, and the girl feels hurt because he never responded, but in fact the guy is very much in love with the girl, they waste all their youth on it and finally get together after many years."

She blinked," When did you read so many stories?"

" Is it even important?"

" I gave him the letter myself, Daisy." she said her eyes watering again," He just took and never gave a fucking response. I was humiliated. "

" What?" now that is new.

" Yes, I thought ...I fucking thought he loved me. But I was wrong , so very wrong" she took a whole bottle of alcohol and chugged it.