27 Believe me you can't bear the consequences.

Daisy's Pov

Just before we could walk to our respective car's I heard someone say my name.

We turned back to find Emma walking towards us in her short waitress uniform, her eyes were cold and she had a proud look on her face.

What is she proud of ? Is whoring around something to be proud of?

Micah eyed me raising his eyebrow as if to ask what does she wants. I shrugged shaking my head.

When Emma reached us, she looked at Micah and then at me with  judgemental eyes. She even looked disgusted.

What?

Shouldn't it be the other way around? Why is she disgusted by us?

Her level of being delusional is really exceptional.

" Yes?" I asked with a straight face.

" Miss.Williams don't you feel any shame at all?" she sneered.

I knew it ...I bloody knew it whenever she opens her mouth she will shit.

She is calling me shameless....has she ever seen her face in the mirror.

"Excuse me?" I narrowed my eyes at her. 

" Please don't act clueless at all. You know what I am speaking of" she crossed her arms around her chest.  Her cleavage was so big that ......leave it.

" Miss.Smith, you might have time to play this games but I don't. Please excuse us." I turned around to walk away. 

" You are guitly that is why you don't want to listen it, right?" she said making me stop dead in  tracks.

What is she talking about? Why should I be guilty about?

I turned around to face her," Can you please ellaborate Miss.Smith?"

Micah stood beside me waiting for Emma to speak. He looked at her as if he was watching a clown jumping around.

Emma looked at me and then at Micah sneering," You don't know? You are such a disgusting person. You like Ethan and here you are with another man on a date."

Fuck...we are again with this.

" Miss. Smith mind you language. Just because I'm going easy on you doesn't mean I  will accept all the bullshit you say" I coldly said.

" Why are you afraid that I will speak about this to Ethan? You are not afraid to do it but afraid that it will be exposed." she smirked.

" Miss. Smith, whatever I do  is none of your business. And I am not a very good person, don't push my limits. You won't be able to bear the concequences" I coldly said taking a step forward towards her.

She is shorter that me, so when I stood in front of her I could easy tower over her.

She gulped, her eyes tembeled a little " What will you do? Do you want to silence me so that I could not expose your true colors in front of Ethan?"

" Believe me Miss.Smith when I say you can't bear the consequences. I am not Ethan to tolerate all your stupidity." I smiled coldly.

She is really itching for a good beating.

" Do you think I will be afraid of you? " she spoke but the fear in her eyes was evident.

I can be cruel when people want me to. I thought of leaving her alone but she is the one who doesn't wants to live peacefully.

" Do you believe me when I say that I can know all your information, from what your father does to how you got admitted into an elite university?" I smiled .

Her face became pale with fright.

Gotcha...

The detective which I hired to gain Emma's information gave me her file. I knew that her father was a gambler but it came as surprise to me when I found out that she did all kind of dirty works. 

The number of men she had hooked up was beyond the number of rich people in NYC. One of them helped her to gain the spot in Ethan's university. 

I was beyond shocked to gain this information. Maybe this was the inside story of Emma Smith. She even tried to delete all the information or dirty information by hiring few people. In the book no one tried to investigate her due to her pure appearance, it would have been a  mircle if Daisy won against this kind of person. 

The book only said about her to be quick witted and the story started after Daisy returned from from studying, so Emma's past was never exposed.

But she wanted to court death by challenging me.

" You....you are lying. And..and there is nothing to know about me. I have a clean past you won't find anything" she said trying to keep her emotions calm but failed miserably.

If a businessman doesn't know how to read people's faces then he won't know anything. 

"Did I say anything about you having dirty past Miss.Smith?" I blinked innocently.

Her stood frozen stif on her place, her hands tembeled a little and fell to her sides. Her was pale as if she has seen a ghost.

" You..you are ruthless. You are two faced..." she stutterd her eyes watered a little, she looked towards Micah and lowered her head showing a pitiful look.

If someone were to see her like this they would think I am bullying her. Such a good actress. Worthy of being female lead.

" I am not as two-faced as you Miss.Smith. Am I right?" I asked arrogantly arching an eyebrow.

From the corner of my eye I saw Micah smiling. 

Was my performance that great?

" You just wait until Ethan finds out. He won't even make you stand closer to him.  He won't like you at all." she said looking at me with determination.

I scoffed rolling my eyes," Do you think I care? And through which blind eye did you see that I like him? Do you think eveything works according to your brain? Your level of stupidity is exceptional"

" You... how dare you insult me?" she glared at me " Who do you think you are? Just because you have money doesn't mean you can do whatever you want."

" So what if I do anything 'cause I have money? What can you do to me?" I smirked " Do you have potential?"

I heard Micah laugh behind me. He is really my buddy in creating trouble for people.

It's really fun to irritate people. For a long time I wanted to get back at her. I am loving it.

Her face has fully turned red due to humiliation and anger. I bet in her heart she wants to kill me. She might be thinking of torturing me , cutting me into pieces, gauging my eyes out and doing many things with me.

Too bad she won't get that chance to.

Hey guys, 

What do you think will happen next? 

I really enjoyed writing this chapter.  Hope you like it.

Follow me for more updates.

If you like my book please VOTE,COMMENT and add my book on your reading list.