45 I do want to sleep with him.

Daisy's Pov

" You don't have to lie to us, we will understand" I looked at Jenna who buried her face into the pillow sighing. Currently I, Laila and Jenna are at Jenna's room for some gossip, it came as a surprise when Ian announced that he was Jenna's boyfriend.

When we asked Jenna about it she denied, why would Ian lie?

" I am not lying, I swear he is not my boyfriend at all. He is lying." Jenna groaned hitting her fists on the bed.

Laila glanced shaking her head," She is not going to tell" she mouthed.

" Hey I am not lying, why don't you guys believe me" Jenna suddenly turned to us, Laila stiffened a little being caught red hand.

" Okay, then why is he calling himself as your boyfriend" Laila asked lying down with her arm around Jenna.

I snuggled towards them, placing my arm around Jeena tapping her between Laila and me, " And why would he lie?"

" I just don't know, we are not dating" Jenna sighed, looking at the celing," I just...ugh...I don't even know what is happening anymore.

" Okay answer me" I propped my head on my palms,"You both spend all the time together, don't you?"

" Yes, but it is just for work." she said as a matter of faculty,"And if there was something between us, then wouldn't I tell you guys already."

Laila layed in a prone position propping herself on her elbow," Then have you guys kissed?" and now that is a million dollar question.

Jenna looked stunned, blinking rapidly she stammered," No...I mean yes...but it was...." her cheeks and ears became red.

"Bingo" Laila excitedly clapped her hands cutting her off, I laughed out along with Laila.

" You guys spend time together, you guys have already kissed" I smirked at Jenna, she tried to open her mouth to retort but nothing came out," And you say that there is nothing between you guys. "

Jenna knit her eyebrows ," But I kissed him because I was drunk and the second time he was the one who kissed me when he was drunk. Third time was..."

" Oh my god, there is even third time..." Laila mischievously wiggeled her eyebrows at Jenna.

I shook my head in feigned disappointment," Is this what you call as friends with benefits?" Jenna widened her eyes in horror," Very bad, did you not have enough men?"

" Really?" Laila looked at Jenna like she has killed someone.

" What? No... we are not..." Jenna hurredly shook her head denying.

" You don't need to lie anymore, I understand, you have your needs" I patted her shoulder with sympathy." We won't judge you"

" Yes, yes we won't judge you at all" Laila got the hint when I winked at her," Its not wrong to fulfill your needs, but won't it turn awkward after you guys stop it?"

I tried hard to control my laughter, Laila's question was epic, even I couldn't think about it.

" Yes it will turn ...." I pressed my lips tighter to stop myself from bursting into laughter.

" Hey, no, we are not in friends with benefits relation. We are nothing, absolutely nothing." Jenna cried out sitting straight up between us," We are nothing like that, I haven't even slept with him yet"

" Yet?" I raised an challenging eyebrow at her," You mean you want to sleep with him? You want to have a friends with benefits relation with him?"

" What ? No, not at all" her face flushed," I did not mean it."