11 Grandma

Daisy's Pov

It's been a month since the get-together we had at Ian's. I have become a lot closer to all of them, it feels good have a family who always looks for you, takes care of you, and friends who are always there to entertain and talk once in while.  

The joint project between Kings and Williams is officially announced last week, there was a huge uproar in business world due to collaboration betweentwo largest companies.

 Williams and Kings have always been on good terms. My dad and Ethan's dad have been friends from their college days and as if it was not enough my mom and Olivia are best friends from their college days. 

If not for having different surname, people might have thought that my dad and Ethan's dad are real brothers and our mom's are sisters.

 The best relation in the world can be considered to be the realation of friendship.

This beautiful friendship had come on an end due to Emma or rather because of Ethan's love for Emma. Years of brotherhood and friendship had been destroyed due to one single person.

 I wonder how sad my mom or Olivia might have been due to this, may be this was why Olivia was so hostile towards Emma in the novel. 

Ethan's parents never approved of his relation with Emma, he was even thrown out of the family without any assets . 

When Maxwell King, Ethan's dad had found out about his bestfrend's death he was disappointed in his son, just for one person his son had left everything behind his parents, his friends, his family and everything which had kept him away from Emma. 

After Ava's death Olivia was considered to be ill for years, she never accepted Emma even after they had forgiven Ethan, because her best friend had commited suicide due to Emma how can she accept it. Olivia had always liked Daisy, she wanted her to be her daughter-in-law but after Daisy's death, Olivia was heart broken.

At the end of the book the only one's who were happy were Emma and Ethan.  

 Ethan who is so  close to his parent's, close to his friends and so close to Daisy's parents, I wonder how could he have been so ruthless to abandon all of them. How in the world did  he come to hate Daisy's parents so much? Because as far as I know Daisy's parents had never offended Ethan, infact they have treated him as their own son. 

Is there something more to the story? 

It was no need for him to destroy the Williams for the mistakes commited by Daisy. Her only mistake was that she loved a wrong person who was not supposed to be her's at the first place. 

Due to her love for Ethan, Daisy had troubled Emma a lot like insulting her in public, for her not belonging into the upper class. Daisy had humiliated Emma at every point, but she did not go to an extent to kill her. 

So what was the reason for her to end so badly? There is definitely something which was not been explained in the story. Because looking at Ethan who is so good to Daisy and her parents I don't think he will retaliate against them for such a small reason like offending Emma. 

 One thing I am sure of is that Emma does not seem to be simple as she shows, because the way she behaved when we met at the store is not like a normal person. 

She was acting like a higher level bitch. Ethan had just asked her whether he knew her or not but she had such a aggreaved expression that one might think he had used her and thrown her away. 

Any normal person would not behave in such a way, right?

I haven't thought of it at that moment, but when I come to think of it now, Emma surely is a green tea bitch. She perfectly knows how to play with men's emotions and heart's . May be I'm wrong, but its better to be catious, right?