"Oh from Thyra- Ayo is damn cute! sure I am, From Steph- take it easy with him" he roll his eyes, "oh please you can't even handle me. Okay this is interesting, from Ava, who's that?"he ask.

I roll my eyes "My cousin"

"Oh well amma read it" he said smiling.

"No, please Ayo don't read them, please" I begged. My messages with my girls was enough to cause world war.

"Shh, from Ava- he loves you a lot. You- how will you know? Ava- it is obvious no man will ever spend the way he did, girl you are lucky. You-smiley face. Boy am I blushing?" he beamed.

"Can I have my phone back now?"I ask angry.

"You not angry are you?"he tsk.

"Just give me my phone and get off me!!" I yelled pushing him. He pressed himself on me more. "You are going to kill the baby Ayo, move!!" I shouted again near tears. This man doesn't listen to me.

"Baby,  don't be angry okay" he said.

I sniffed.

He touch my face and smile. "I'm sorry love, please" he begged. His eyes where so soft now. It kind of like broke my heart to watch him beg. Ayo made a puppy face and mouthed please.

"Fine! Now get off"I said.

"Not without a kiss",he said.

I reach up and peck him.

"That's not even a kiss, come on" he pouted. I laugh and kiss him again, he kiss me back. His tongue and mine had a tongue wrestle match and his own won it out then he started massaging my tongue.

"You are learning a lot from me" he said laughing as he sat up and helped me prop the pillow under my stomach. "Oh yeah what are you"I ask punching him playfully.

"A good kisser" he said and I hit him again, he laughed at me then pat my cheeks.

"I love you" he smile down at me. I smile back, "I love you too"

I latch on his arm and peck him. Ayo kiss my forehead, "let's do picnic" he suggested.

"Picnic? Its been long i did something like that"I confess.  Ayo jumped out of bed and pull me up. "Then get dressed picnic it is!"he gently push me towards the closet.

I wore a black armless top and matching long skirt,I wore a white sandals. My hair was in cornrows, I decided against makeup and applied just lipgloss, I carried a yellow handbag and went to meet Ayo who was waiting for me in his Rolls Royce.  "You look stunning"he say and rub my cheeks.

"Um Ayo we don't have any supplies"I told him buckling my sit belt.

"I know that's why we are gonna hit the store before we go"he said and revised his car out of the mansion. We got to this grocery store and Ayo took my hand as we walked in. Paparazzi rushed to them to take photos or ask questions but thankfully the security guards helped us. Many people inside the store came over to them for autographs and selfies.

  "I just realized that I haven't taken any selfie outside together"I tell Ayo who was busy staring at the rack. I roll my eyes and pull him over, "take my picture!"