"Aaliyah please don't say that" I tried to take her hand.

She slap my hands away and glared at me with red eyes. "What do want me to say eh Ayo?? What??? I'm your fucking wife!!! Not your secret baby mama or fling!!!!"she cried angrily. Aaliyah wasn't even listening to me anymore, she wrap her arms around her bump and cried harder.

"I'm so sorry Aaliyah I really am. I'm sorry for everything"

She turn her back to me and sobbed bitterly, I stare at her unsure of what to say. "She has been kicking for days and you weren't even here to see it, God I have so much to tell you so much I want us to do together, I know you have kids but it's my first time and I wanted to share my first times with you!!" She bit her bottom lips as she shuddered bitterly.

I didn't know what to say, I let everything she was saying to sink inside. God knows I was done for. I don't even know where to start begging from.

"I've been enduring but this is the last straw." She shook her head.

"Aaliyah........" My voice trails off she wasn't thinking of doing what I'm scared of.

She turn to me. "I'm going back to New York" she say in a quiet voice.

My heart stopped beating, "What? Please Aaliyah I'm sorry" I pleaded taking her hands. Aaliyah looks away with a scoff, "Please don't go please." If she leaves me Aaliyah would never come back, that was certain and I can't afford to lose my wife and unborn child.

She drags her hands out of mine and shot daggers at me "Why should I stay Ayo? Since you're not here I might as well go stay with my mom atleast she won't travel and leave me on read" she suck her teeth and turn towards the stairs.

I start following her, "Aaliyah...."

"Where do you think you're going?"she eyes me up and down.

"To our room"

She dead pans me. "There's no our anymore Ayo. Sleep somewhere else. If you come upstairs I'll leave!!!" She threatened and walked away.

I went to the guest room and plop on the bed. Everything Aaliyah said earlier flooded back in. I sigh, what was wrong with me? Truly I spent more days with my friends and I didn't even realize I was pushing her away.

When did I truly become deadbeat? I told Jada going to Nigeria wasn't a good idea and see where it led me. I have to stop listening to Jada or she'll lead me to any early divorce.

I rub my face, I'm losing my wife and I didn't even notice. My album was not any excuse to treat her that way.

Was I disgusted by her weight? Ofcourse not! I love Aaliyah and if she got fatter I was still going to love her. I must win her back, I must win my wifey back starting from now. I open my phone and blocked Jada number as she was the leader of my problems, I cleared my schedule and cancelled any flight I was having. I'm going to be here for my wife till our daughter was born and after. I have to focus on my family from now on.

_

The next morning I had already purchase a large bouquet of rose and bag from Tiffany and Co. I put ten thousand dollar cash beside it, then place it on the kitchen counter and went to wait for Aaliyah in the living room.