"Where are you coming from Ayo?" She repeated looking exhausted like she has been crying. I felt guilty! the look in her eyes made me feel like the worst sinner on earth, I couldn't even look at her eyes.

I sigh, "Nigeria"

"Did you tell me you were going to Nigeria? You didn't even bother to tell me you won the headies? You know how much I prayed you'd win it and you went to celebrate with your friends??" She questioned all at once.

I drop my duffel bag and sigh, will she still say so when she knows I was bribed to attend it. "Aaliyah?" I knew it was bound to cause problem between us.

"God Ayo!! What's wrong with you! When did you become a deadbeat husband?? You left your pregnant wife home alone and went to a whole country to party!!!" She shouted at me. "I can't believe you Ayo!! What's going on? You don't love me anymore???"

"God no Aaliyah I...." She cut me short with her hand.

"You what?? Huh!! You traveled with your babymama and left me here!!! Am I that repulsive to you??" She was crying now, my heart was filled with regret and hurt now. I wasn't even clubbing like she thought I was. "Do you know how hard it's been for me? You left your son with me and left just like that!!"

"I was busy Aaliyah"

"Busy doing?? Answer me Ayodeji! You've been busy doing what? Don't give me no crap about your album we know it's going perfectly well!!"

"I wasn't going to say that" I wasnt going to really say anything, if I told her I accepted the bribe from headies she'll probably kill me.

"Then what were you busy doing?? You think I don't see your stories?" She scoff, "oh I know what you're busy doing,  you're busy partying around London!!!"

"I'm sorry." Was all I could say simply because I was honestly sorry.

Aaliyah slap her hands against the wall. "I'm sick of hearing that!!! I'm sick of your sorries!! You act foolish then apologize for it!! Are you cheating on me??" Her hand was going to hurt her by morning.

"No!!!"

"Then what's wrong!! Ayo!! What's wrong??" She questioned pacing the step she was standing on. "You know I thought maybe I was the problem, I thought the baby will bring us closer but I guess I was wrong!!"

"Aaliyah please let me explain" this was all Jada stupid jealous ass fault.

"Explain what? I'm tired of everything!! I know you're Wizkid and all but you're also my husband and father of my child!!"another rounds of tears follows, "How can you leave your pregnant wife all by herself???"

"I'm at fault I know but I tried to tell you"

"When!" She cut me short, "When did you try to tell me? When you were already in Nigeria? Or when you were clubbing like a bastard!!!" She spat at me. She looks at me sadly, "Are you that disgusted by me? I know I've gotten bigger but can you blame me?? I hate how I look too!!"

"Wifey!!"

"Fuck that Ayo! I'm not your wife!! How can you treat your wife like garbage??? I have to beg you to be present for your own baby scan! What husband does that???"