Help Me

Ash's POV:

I had been training for hours when I decide to finally head to bed. I try my hardest to get my mind to fall asleep but for some reason thousands of thoughts kept swirling around in my head. I was about to slip out of consciousness when I heard a blood- curtailing scream.

I grab my gun and hold it by my side. I rush out of my bedroom to see my bodyguard Kurt walking towards the sound.

" Where did it come from?" I urge Kurt to tell me.

" Alexia's room sir." He says nodding his head.

" Thank you. Now stay out here." I order.

I walk into Lexis room and am prepared for any attacker that could be hiding in the shadows. I check the room multiple times over scanning every possible hiding place and exit, only to come to the conclusion that Lexi was the only one in the room.

I look over and she is super pale. She looks like she had just seen a ghost. " Lexi shh shhh it's okay," I try to comfort her wrapping my arm around her to try and shake her awake.

Very suddenly as if she just realized I was even there she jumps out of bed away from me." Lexi shh come on." She seems like she just grasped onto the current situation. She squeezes her eyes shut then open them once more. " What are you doing here?" She questions me curiously as to why I am in her bedroom in sleepware in the middle of the night.

I explain to her that she screamed so terribly loud and I was just here to check on her.

" Never thought Id see the day where Ash Gordon is nice" She jokes. I smile at her ability to turn everything into a joke. I understand this is just a way to deal with the pain of her past, present and even future.

I tried to get her to open up to me but she had these walls built up that not even I could break down. I turn on the Divergent movies in hopes of calming her down.

I glance down at her to see her eyes are closed. Although I believe her to be asleep her face does not seem as peaceful as it seemed the other night. It seemed as if she was constantly fighting off the demons of the night. Something I could relate to.

My eyes move from all her facial features to just one in particularly. Her lips. They look so soft and perfect. I just want to kiss them. In fact I want to kiss every inch of her body. Whoah. I am Ash Gordon most feared mafia leader out there. I should not be having these thoughts about her. But, I can't stop myself. I want her. I need her. And I always get what I want.

I lean down to kiss her on the forehead hoping that she was actually asleep.

Lexi POV:

I again woke up to the cold lonely sheets beside me. Which was most definently not what I was hoping for. I sigh and roll over to get on with my day. I need Ash fucking Gordon to make up his mind. Sometimes he acts like he truly cares about me others I'm just another useless nobody who is taking up one of the 45 extra guest bedrooms in this house.

I decide to not let this affect me anymore. I had planned on training some until I was called into the dining room by none other then the devil himself Kol Gordon.

" Yes sir," I say mustering up the confidence to speak to this crooked evil man standing before me.

" In exactly seven months time you and Ash are to be married. This is for the betterment of the mafia. I will be personally training you during this time. Because we can't have our mafia boss with a weak and ugly wife." he smirks but states with almost no emotion in his voice.

" We will begin tomorrow 7 o clock sharp don't be late." he orders turning around dismissing me.

Great. Training with Kol. this'll be so fun. Note the sarcasm.