Welcome Mr. Gordon

I stumble up the stairs and into the bedroom with a few tears rolling down my face. I go into the bathroom to clean myself up before I even dare to see the look on my younger sisters face.

As I talk myself into looking in the mirror and checking out how bad everything is. I meet my eyes and observe my body.

My lip is cut open and bleeding, and I can tell that my jaw line will be bruised from were he grabbed me. I go down and look at my hip that I'm sure will be bruised from when he pushed me on the ground.

My eyes look hollow, I'm so pale and look so frail. I keep telling myself that I'm not. That I'll get through this because I have to, I have to for Ivy.

I press some toilet paper to my mouth to stop the bleeding as much as possible. I can taste the warm blood in my mouth. When the bleeding has finally slowed I wipe the tears from my face and take one last look in the mirror to make sure I haven't looked like I've been crying. Then, when I look the best I could I open the door and walk into the bedroom.

As soon as I walk out of the bathroom door and back into the bedroom that me and Ivy share she jumps off of her bed and practically sprints towards me. She wraps herself in a large hug and I can hear her sniffles as she lays her head in my chest. I guide her over to the bed then I tighten my grip around her. To let her know that I'll never let go.

" It's happening again." Ivy sniffles.

" Hey, look at me." I ordered grabbing her hand to comfort her. " I'll get us out of this." I take a long pause then pull her closer " I will never let him hurt you, I promise." I whisper in her ear fighting hard to keep the tears that were forming from falling down my cheek.

I didn't know how much time had passed but eventually Ivy had fallen asleep in my arms. I moved her off my lap and covered her in blankets making sure her head was on a pillow. Then, I go to lay down and as a million thoughts toss around in my head and eventually my mind goes quiet and I can finally drift off to sleep.

The sun peaking behind the curtains wake me up much earlier then I wished. I look around to see that Ivy is still snuggled up grabbing onto her bed sheets. I am making my way to the bathroom when the bedroom door suddenly swings open.

" Get dressed" Mr. Ferrara orders aggressively while throwing a dress and heels at me. I look at the dress in my hands. It was a beautiful long red gown. As I walk to the bathroom to change into the dress I am very confused. He barely feeds us let along buy us ball gowns worth hundreds of dollars. What is going on?

??? pov:

I was in the middle of an interrogation when the door suddenly swings open and shows the nee recruit Tasso come in.

" Did I say you could enter," I turn around quickly giving him my signature glare.

" No, sir" he responds quickly putting his head down.

" Then why are you here?" I ask annoyed as to why he was interrupting me during such an important interrogation.

" Your father said he needed to speak with you." He responds mustering a little more confidence.

" Okay then, was that all?" I ask obviously impatient.

" Yes, sir."

" Good, then leave." I order as I turn back to the bloody man that was tied to a chair right in front of me.

I look him dead in the eyes then say with no emotion " I have no problem finding that pretty little wife of yours if you don't start talking. While I'm away, it'll give you time to think about it."

I straighten my suit out and head up to my fathers office. Visits from my father were things I dreaded. Always ending in insults and lists of things that needed to be done. I knew I would only have to deal with him for a few more months as I was about to take the mafia over. 

I make sure I am composed as I open the door to my fathers office. He has two bodyguards standing by the doorway. My face is completely emotionless as I greet my father " Hello Father,"

" I need you to go make a business transaction for me," He states not looking up from the papers on his desk obviously in deep thought.

" Dustin has the coordinates and has been ordered to gather a few guards to travel with you. I do not expect you to have any trouble with this mission as it if very simple. Dismissed." Father orders with a stern tone in his voice.

I stand up silently and exit the room no questions asked. I walk head held high and see some of the newer recruits cower back as they see me coming in their direction. I see Dustin training and walk over to his station grabbing the gun and shooting it straight at the target every time.

" Ash. You ready to go," Dustin asked casually.

" Let's move, the sooner this is over the better," I tell him as I order the guards to get moving.

As I am about to leave the base I see Bianca walking up towards me, " Not now Bianca," I groan almost completely ignoring her existence. Bianca has been obsessed with me forever. She's a good agent but she's so needy. She's a good hookup but never more than that.

" Dude why don't you ever get you some of that? I know I would," He jokes and lightly hits me in the arm.

I send him a death glare telling him to back off. He gets the memo and suddenly goes quiet. I don't really consider Dustin a friend just more of a person I can stand. I sigh then I respond "Sure she's hot but she's also petty. It's good for a night but I'd probably end up killing her if it ever lasted longer than that."

Finally our large black limo pulls up to a large mansion. " Did my father ever tell you exactly what this mission was?"

" He said that we were to give a man named James Ferrara the money in the suitcase and he would give us what we payed for." Dustin explained still slightly confused as to why the highest ranked agents were running his errands.

I grab my gun and slid it into the holster. I have weapons hidden, available at any moment. I open the car door and make my way up to the mansions door with Dustin and my bodyguards not far behind.

" Welcome Mr. Gordon," the man that opens the door greets.