Father Will Never Know

I can't believe how large the mansion is. It has a dark undertone to it and is surrounded with guards at every possible entrance. It is larger then Mr. Ferrara's home and I didn't think that was possible. I realize I must look like an idiot basically gawking at how large the house it. I get myself together and follow Ash out of the car. 

As we step inside the house I am taken back by how elegant it is. All the rooms are much larger than they needed to be and everything was so expensive. 

" Charlotte show her to a guest bedroom," Ash orders gesturing to me. " I will be in my office." 

I follow Charlotte who I am guessing is one of the maids to a guest bedroom. " Here you go there are some clothes in the closet if you would like to get changed." Charlotte smiles and then heads to leave the room. 

I tell her thank you then walk over to the closet. I am still in the red gown and these heels were really starting to kill my feet. 

A/N: So that I don't have to write this every time this goes for everytime I have a picture of an outfit if you don't like it just imagine something else

I changed into this so that I was wearing a more casual outfit. I looked around the room and it was large with black curtains that blocked most of the light from coming in. The bed covers were black with designs etched into them. The closet was large as well as the bathroom. I was not able to bring anything with me from my old house. Not that I had much stuff anyways. 

I lay on the bed trying to process what my life had become. I needed something to get my anger out. Someone to blame. You know who? That useless sperm donor. He is the cause of all of my problems. He had to run a mafia which is the only reason I am in this situation in the first place. I have so much bottled up anger that I need to let out. 

I am living in the house of a mafia boss. They have to have a training room somewhere. I am about to get up to look around when my door swings open. It was Charlotte. " Boss has called you down for dinner," I was slightly surprised by the invitation as well as it already being dinner time.

I walk down the stairs and head to the dining room. The table is long. The boss who I learned his actual name is Kol sits at the head of the table. A woman sits to his right. Then Ash to his left. I come up to the table awkwardly and sit beside the woman. I felt like it would have been too uncomfortable if I had sat next to Ash especially since he had wanted nothing to do with me earlier. 

" Alexia glad you could join us," The woman next to me greeted. 

" Not like I had much choice." I mumbled. 

" Young lady, I don't know who you think you are but, you will not speak to my family that way. Do you understand me?" Kol yelled standing up to make his way over to me. The woman puts a hand on his silently asking him to calm down. He looks down at the woman then sighs. " You're lucky, next time watch your mouth" He warns.