Money, Money, Money

A/N: TW: Abuse, slight SA. If this will bug you in any way please do not read ahead I will put another trigger warning so you know where it starts. 

The car started to slow to a stop and when I looked out the window and at the large house no, more like a mansion I was shocked.

" Wow look at the house, Lex." She says astonished " Is this were we are gonna live?" Ivy asks with excitement in her voice.

" Obviously" Mr. Ferrera states aggressively.

As he pulls into his garage and parks the car I get out to grab our two suitcases out of the trunk. I start to wheel them inside the house. " Pick those up, we can't have you scraping my hard wood floors." He orders.

I quickly grab the suitcases off the floor and follow him up the stairs. " This is my office. You are never and I mean NEVER allowed in here, you understand?" He forces. Ivy and I both quickly shake our heads. " Here are your room and I don't want to see you, unless I say I want to see you." He states walking down the stairs.

" Lex, I don't like this, I don't like this at all." Ivy says with a worried tone. " What if he's like dad? What if he hurts us? What is he hurts you, I don't know how much more of that you can take. Dad never really hurt me and I have you to thank you for that. I don't want you to have to protect me here too." Ivy concerns.

" Don't worry about me, okay." I tell her trying to comfort her the best I could.

She nods as I finally take in my surroundings. The room is large with two queen size beds with black comforters. Their is a bay window and two empty white dressing tables next to each of the beds. The bedroom is definitely a real upgrade from the last home we were in. I just don't understand why we have to share a room when he has probably 10 empty bedrooms. I don't really mind because this means I can keep a better eye on her all the time. The only bad part about it is I have nightmares really bad, she noticed this at the home alongside most of the other girls, but I was really hoping she would have to stop worrying about me and my demons in the night when we got away from there.

It has been a couple days now and the only times we have been allowed downstairs was to eat dinner. Dinners were really awkward, because neither me nor Ivy could be the first to speak and he mostly just ignored us.

Then I heard loud music coming from downstairs and what sounds like many people downstairs. Suddenly a man I didn't know and was obviously drunk, walks into the room and says " Whoever Alexia is, Mr. Ferrera wants you downstairs."

I give Ivy a comforting look that says I'll be okay and follow the mystery man down the stairs.
" Mr. Ferrara" I greet nodding my head to great him.
Suddenly before I even realize he had moved I feel him slap me across the face. I look at him in slight surprise as I raise my hand up to my cheek to check for blood.

" Don't talk unless I tell you to, you get it," He threatens coming closer and grabbing my chin so I'm forced to look him in the eyes. I nod my head and pray that this will be over soon. I keep telling myself you can't let this happen again you have to fight back.

TW!!!

" Your right she is very pretty," An older man says as he comes to stand in front of me.

" I want you to take off your clothes." He orders looking me up and down with desire.

" What!? Hell no." I shout slightly surprising everyone in the room.

" What do you mean no, you don't get to say no to me you little bitch." He shouts as he throws a right hook that makes my lips bleed and ends up with me on the floor.

I gather myself together and stand back up. I look around at the situation I'm in. This room is packed full of guys older and stronger than me. This fight is one I can't win, but I have to try.

" I-I'm sorry" I stutter although trying to muster as much confidence in my voice as possible. I look over to see a young man not many years older than me. With a gun holder resting on his hip with a pistol.

I start to take my shirt off then walk over to the young man. As I start to move I can tell Mr. Ferrara wants to say something but bites his tongue.

This is what I'm wearing as I walk over to the younger man

" What's your name?" I ask getting almost as close to his ear as possible.

" Alex," he drools.

I start to rub my hands up and down his upper body never breaking eye contact. I put one hand on his heart pretending like I'm feeling for his heartbeat. While the other hand slips in his gun holder and takes the gun from him sneakingly.

I start to back up from him and he says " No honey, I need more." grabbing my wrist and forcing me into a kiss. He smelled like smoke and tasted like alcohol. I fake a smile at him slightly as I walk away.

I ignore him and go to the best place in the room to see everybody.

Mr. Ferrara started heading towards me. " That was beautiful honey, I think we all want more than that." He says then looks around and some of the men start clapping and cheering. Disgusting.

I take advantage of the moment he's turned around to face the crowd. I grab him and push him up against the wall. I be carful how I'm going this so it makes it look like I'm following his disgusting and disturbing directions. I then pull the gun out, turn the safety off and press it into the side of his head.

" Everyone GET OUT! RIGHT NOW OR I'll shoot him and everyone else." I threatened trying to sound as manic as possible. Many turn to leave, some back up to watch from a safe distance, but 4 or 5 body guards with fully loaded guns come at me. I take the gun from Mr. Ferrera's head and shot a bodyguards foot. But, Mr. Ferrara took this opportunity to grab my arms and pull them behind me. The bodyguards guns are all aimed at me and they are all prepared to shoot.

I am prepared for that to be the last moment I ever see the earth but, then Mr. Ferrara said something that made me in utter disbelief. He said " Don't shoot," Those two simple words left me shocked and confused. " This one has true punishment ahead of her and this time we can make some money off of it." He says with an evil grin as he pushes me up the stairs.