219. The Last Day For Rest

Start from the beginning

Noya took a breath and tried to keep himself from going into a wave of heat, a little afraid that the hotel's walls were not strong enough to keep his Alpha's pheromones from causing havoc. Asahi took one of Noya's hands and began to leave a trail of kisses from his palm up to his shoulder. Noya began to feel himself falling into a heat as Asahi breathed against the skin around his permanent mark. 

(Oh, what is this? A smut warning?)

~🖤🔞Smut Starts🔞🖤~

Asahi pulled his head back to look Noya in the eyes before pulling him back into a deep kiss and pushing him back down onto the bed, and sliding a hand up his chest, exciting a sigh from Noya in return.

Noya wiggled a bit, managing to get his boxers down.
He heard Asahi let out a light chuckle as he broke the kiss and sat upon his knees, and pulled his pajama pants and boxers down. He leaned down, kissing Noya's neck and biting into his permanent mark. Noya let out a moan as he lifted his hips a bit to allow Asahi to slide inside, thrusting into him; however, Asahi growled into his ear, forcing Noya to squirm a bit.

"Ride me," Asahi demanded in a somewhat deep voice that made Noya's skin Tingle a little. He nodded and rolled out from Under his Alpha so that he could lay down.

Asahi laid down and pulled Noya onto him, holding him by his hips. Noya slid back until he felt the tip of Asahi's dick bump against him. He lifted himself up, positioning himself over his cock and sliding down onto it while letting out a moan. Asahi groaned and forced Noya down more by his hips.

Noya placed his hands on Asahi's chest to steady himself and catch his breath.

"Asahi," he breathed out somewhat heavily as he pushed himself up and down, making Asahi's cock go deeper each time. Suddenly he felt Asahi flip him off of him, forcing him to be under him as he rocked his dick inside of him again, much more forcefully. Noya saw the look in his Alpha's eyes that meant his Rut had gotten the best of him, and he wasn't able to control himself any longer.  Noya felt his body tremble as Asahi pressed their lips together in another Kiss and Thrusted into him. Noya moaned into the kiss and ran a hand through Asahi's hair, pulling the rest of it out of the bun. Asahi broke the kiss as he knotted inside of Noya.

"I'm sorry," he whispered while burying his face into Noya's neck.

Noya let out a quiet moan as he shifted his hips, making Asahi's Knott move inside of him.

"Shh, don't move. You'll hurt yourself." Asahi said quietly and gently kissed Noya's neck.
After fifteen minutes, Asahi was able to pull out of Noya and collapsed onto the bed beside him.

~🖤🔞Smut Ends🔞🖤~

"It happened again, didn't it?" Asahi asked quietly as he laid there, holding Noya against his chest.

"When are you going to the doctor?" Noya asked as he let his body return to a normal state, trying to hide how much Asahi's pheromones really did affect him.

"Soon," Asahi replied, his brain still foggy from the rut.
"Do you still want to go to the river," he asked quietly.

"No, we can stay here... But can we order room service?" Boys said Quality, gaining a small laugh from Asahi in return.