[She's fine, currently is
sleeping. Oh fuck!]

[What?]

[Taejoon's here. I promised
him that I won't tell you. You
owe me one. Bye.]

[Hy-]

Call ended.

"Were you talking to someone?" He knitted his brows and I shook my head in absolute denial.

"Give me my keys. I have an important meeting today," I countered.

"I may or may not have lost them." He casually shrugged his shoulders.

"What?"

"Well I've got this extra toothbrush you may be needing," he smiled.

He is unbelievable! I massaged my temple in incredulity and took the brush anyway. I walked past him towards the washroom till his voice made me stop in my tracks.

"Also. I need to talk to you."

I turned back, "about?"

"First wash up buddy. Aren't you tired of driving? You want a massage? I am really good at it!" He said, cracking his knuckles.

A massage sounds good.

"No need," I emotionlessly said proceeding towards the restroom.

When I returned, he was sitting on the couch, his face buried in his palms.

"Anything happened?" I asked, concerned.

"I just googled how a chicken looks without feathers and now I am severely uncomfortable," he cried dramatically.

I rolled my eyes in utter disbelief.

"I think I said, I wanted to talk to you about something," he restated.

"I already did my part. If you want something, ask anyone but me and since I am staying here till you don't return me my keys, I better sleep," I moved towards the room he showed me earlier I can use.

I moved slowly, yawning, till I felt an arm on my legs and another by my shoulder and in a minute, I was lifted up from the floor while he carried me effortlessly. I hate to admit, but my heart was beating violently and my breathing hitched and this was because I was perplexed at the unanticipated move!

He practically threw me on the couch and sat in front of me. "I said, I need to talk," he said, more stern than I had ever expected him to be.

I sat up straight, a little angry and somehow trying to maintain my uninterested countenance but interiorly I was a bit intimidated at his sudden demeanor.

"Look, I know it takes a very special kind of idiot to do what she did but Hoseok was at fault," he said in a matter of fact tone.

"You calling him Hoseok and not Spidey seems so weird," I blurted out.

"Don't you notice I am angry? I really am! And believe me, that's not good. Me and her are the same. She tried her best so that she could thwart So Hyun out of my life because she was toxic but YN's methods were lame. But mine aren't. Believe me when I say if he gives me this vibe again, he may never ever meet YN again. He won't be able to," he grunted in a ghostly voice which made me gulp.

"Who do you think you are? Lucifer?"

"I am Taejoon! And I have the ability to do so."

"You are exaggerating. He literally fell asleep by mistake because he hadn't slept in days and who doesn't commit mistakes?" I stopped when I saw him leaning back towards the couch, his eyes closed and hands crossed behind his head.

I felt agitated, "You need to listen to the reason!" I nearly yelled.

His eyes opened back, snapping into mine and they were completely transformed. Back to the brown that radiated the warmth of a child's giggles. They weren't intimidating at all, rather soft and shining.

"But the reason is boring! Well I am done. That's all I had to say. Sorry if it felt rude," he clarified.

My lips parted to say something but before I could, he stood behind me, the couch seperating us. He placed his hands over my shoulder and pressed it right where it was aching.

A little moan erupted my mouth without consent.

"Oh you're aching here?" He questioned before massaging my shoulders mildly.

My eyes closed and all I wanted was to enjoy the moment. I was not that tired but the movement of his palms upon my shoulder was relieving the stress I didn't even knew I was carrying. All my anger as if flew in that particular moment.

But, did he just said his part without listening to what I had to say? I gripped his wrist in my hands stopping his movements.

What I did not expect was him looking at me, he bent and his face upside down inches apart. "Anything buddy?" He asked.

"Nothing," I looked away and he reeled back, continuing his massage.

Why the fuck am I feeling intimidated? He is just a friend! Just a friend!! Not even that.