Dull soul

I decided to write full angst, why? Let me tell you.

I was peacefully scrolling through google, casually looking for a good book to read. Then, in the corner of my eyes I saw something that ruined my whole day and mood in less than few seconds. I was supposed to write fluff for y'all today, but this changed my mind completely.
And you may ask, Author, what did you saw?
Well, there was this one line that said: "...Tommy found himself making out with Ranboo in random closet"

When I tell you it made my smile disappear in one moment, I mean it. Like- why? Many people ship Tommy(not only him) with his friend's, sometimes even with adults. Please, I wish I never saw that and please, stop.

And with that said, I want you to suffer with me :,). So, hope you enjoy today's one shot.

Angst
TW: abuse, multiple death, gore, yelling.

This was requested by an amazing person, but I forgot who it was. Please forgive meಥ‿ಥ

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

He didn't feel like anything, in fact, he didn't feel anything at all. He was immune to pain, all fear and reactions leaving his body. Before, he would flinch at every loud noice, every small argument gave him flashback from exile and wars, he hated sudden movements and when someone touched him. Now, he didn't react to any of that. He never flinched, he never squinted his eyes, he didn't cover his ears when someone was arguing. That's when they realized something was wrong. You would think, 'oh, he recovered, that's great!' Well, not exactly. Even after many therapy sessions, he just wouldn't forget all that things Dread did. So, how could he recover in less than 24 hours? It was impossible and everyone knew there was something wrong with him.

One day However, there was no hesitation. He changed. Not only mentally, but also physically. At first he didn't react but always had a small talk with his friends. This time however, he didn't speak at all. He looked so dull, like he got lost between reality and his imagination. That concerned everyone. How did they react? Well, rather bad, as expected.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Tommy passed his house, walking straight to the person he could think of. Tubbo.
He was currently sitting at the bench and playing with bees, casually talking to them and holding some flowers they sat on. He didn't notice Tommy at first, which didn't surprise him at all. When it comes to bees, Tubbo was really passionate and barely noticed things that were going on around him. Well, unless it was one of his friends. And in this case, it was his best friend. He galanced at Tommy, before carefully yet quickly placing down the flowers and jumping on his feet.
He turned around to fully face Tommy, eyes wide open and mouth opened in shock.

In front of him stood Tommy, but he liked nothing like the boy he knew. His golden haired now we're dull who colour, blue eyes slowly fading into grey ones and many scars covering his before clean skin. He walked towards him without any emotions and his face was drained from any of them, leaving nothing but a dull look on his face. It wasn't Tommy, there was no way it was actually him. The Tommy he knew was a loud and happy teen, always wearing that smirk full of confidence and proudness. Even his clothes looked like they lost a little bit of colour, making Tommy look like he was dead for last 10 years. Little did he knew what happened to his fellow friend.

"T-Tommy?!" Tubbo yelled, quickly making his way towards the other teen.

When he stopped in front of him, Tommy only looked down at him with titled head and said completely nothing. Normally, he would greet Tubbo with his loud voice and say something about him aging with bees again. This time, he stood in silence.