Here, have a flower!

Part 2 of 'The boy who sacrificed himself'. In this au Tubbo and Ranboo aren't  platonically married.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Empty hole... That's all what was left in his heart. Quilt feeling that he couldn't save him filled his head. After all, he promised that he will be there for him. The younger boy needed someone to love and care for, he needed to be loved and cared for. All the memories came back at the same time, every laugh and smile, every tear and sob. Even if it wasn't his fault, he blamed himself, after all he was everything he had.

He was walking, no one knew where or why. His schedule changed for the worst. Every single morning he left his house and came back in the night. They knew he was hurt, all of them were, but the friendship between this two was something different. Both weren't perfect, they had their problems. Ranboo had memory lost, while Tommy had trust issues. Trauma followed Tommy everywhere and everytime. Ranboo never forgot about Tommy and what happened to him and what to do when he has panic attack. Ranboo tried to make Tommy happy, easier for him to take. Everyone wanted Tommy to do something and when he didn't do that or failed, they would send him disappointed look and walk away. They were the same, two sad souls, that were looking for happiness.

Everytime when Ranboo was feeling down, Tommy wouldn't say anything and just hug him, hiding him under his wings. Whenever Tommy was feeling bad, Ranboo always sat down with him on the grass and made flower crown. Tommy never showed that, but Ranboo knew that deep down Tommy loved when someone brushed his wings.  It was something that calmed him down and no one knew about that expect him.

But now, when everything was lost... He never made any flower crown, especially from allium flowers. He tried to keep himself busy just to not think about every moment they had together. He would go mining, chopping trees or even hunt. But there was always something that reminded him about his best friend. No matter if it was his soft voice in his head or the melody of his disks, it was always there. Sometimes he felt that someone was watching him, but every time when he turned around, he saw nothing. He usually struggled it off, saying it's probably his mind playing tricks on him.

When finally sun appeared on the sky, he ate his breakfast and went outside. He ignored people's greeting and just walked away, towards forest. Usually he visited Tommy's grave, but today he didn't feel like it, he wanted to rest. His footsteps echoed off the rocks and trees, sometimes accidentally standing on dry branches or stones. Slowly every animals was getting ready to winter and what comes with that, cold temperature. Some of them were looking for good place to fell asleep or for place to be safe. He looked around and finally reached the place where he was going.

First were stairs, beautiful stairs. Tommy said that he built them so he could safely come to this place and rest.

"Where are we going?" Ranboo asked as he tried to keep Tommy's run.

"You will see!" He answered, looking at his friend that was struggling to keep him company.

Tommy laughed and stopped running. While he was waiting for Ranboo to reach him, he looked around at his favorite place.

"I build this stairs myself, I wanted to make something nice to show respect and appreciate to this place. It protected me Everytime when I came here. It's like it was opened for me, but closed for everyone else that tried to hurt me." He said, gently touching leaves of the small tree.

Ranboo was amazed by the stairs, he never expected Tommy to do something that beautiful.