Come back of the king

Part two of 'The last kingdom'

And again, I don't know if it's fluff or angst :)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was a week since they were discovered by two people, that means Techno and Wilbur. After two day, they decided it's time to go back to their village and father. Young king let them go, watching them till they disappeared behind the walls of big cave or how everyone called it, the tunnel. At first, Dream was septic if it was smart to let them go when they knew the truth and place of their kingdom, but he trusted his king and he knew that first thing he thought was safety of his people. He wouldn't do anything to hurt them, like let a spy live or run away. He was smart and he knew when someone was lying to him. With a look in someone's eyes, he could tell if they were lying or not. And that's one of the many reasons why his father choose him as his replacement. Everyone knew that the Kingdom of Animagus was in the good hands. His people didn't fear anything, not even an fully armored knight. They could sacrifice their lives just so their king was safe.

That's what made them the strongest and scariest kingdom. They could fight till the last drop of their blood and the fact that they could change into a dog-like animal, only made them stronger.
That ability was formed in them long time ago, long before the first king started rulling the world. They have a soul of a wolf, that blossom in them since the ago of two and grows with them till the death. The urge to protect their loved one or the people that are close to them was stringer than others people. Why? Cause they got attached easily for a long time.

After the two boys left, they came back to mind their things once again. Tommy went to think of a plan, how and when they would chow each other to people and account this to people from around the world. Him being the last and only king, he had more things to do. First, he had to bring peace and safety on the people all around his kingdom. Then he would care what next. Now, he was deep in thoughts, trying to think of how to do that. Of course, at first people wouldn't probably believe them and probably act disrespectful towards them. But, after disappearing for so many years, that was reaction he would expect. The old king died after so many years from the old age, leaving the only child to take care of the entire kingdom. That's why he had many trusted people around him. Sam, Dream and Purpled were his best guards. Sam was good at planning strategies, since he was on more wars than books could fill. Dream was the strongest from all of them, since he trained all his childhood. Purpled was fast, probably the fastest boy Tommy ever met and saw. But still, Tommy's wolf form was the fastest and the strongest. Why? Cause in royal family, the soul of wolf grows even before the baby is born. They turn for the first time into their Animagus form when they are only 3, which is impossible for normal Animagus. Even if he was the youngest in the kingdom, his wolf soul is much older that rest of the people, but that doesn't make him weaker.

People could say he is a child and too young to be a ruler, but in the reality, when you reach the age of 12, it's time when you are ready to be a king. At least, that's what Kingdom of Animagus keeps in mind. Kids are mature when they reach the age of twelve, cause that's when their Animagus form turns 20. Them they start their own adventure, picking stuff they want to be taught, whatever if it's a guard, hunter or a spy. As long as you respect the king's word, you are the part or the kingdom. If one is in danger, the other one's will come to help.

Except Dream, Sam and Purpled, he had more trusted people. Minx, one of five female that Tommy trusted, was an healer along with Matthew. Matthew was an 20 years old Animagus, he was older but in humans years that was his age. He had light brown hairs, brown eyes and purple veins around his face. Him and Minx were the best healers that Tommy could even find. Minx was a beautiful and kind young woman, Matthew was a energetic and nice young man.