Flower field

Part two of 'The blossoming life'. I didn't plan on writing second part, but some of you wanted it so here! To be honest, I was lazy and somehow I motivated myself to write it. It may be boring and lazy, but you have to stick with it. Hope enjoy this lazy one shot!

Basically Fluff
TW: blood

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

People watched in awe, as the grass gained the fresh and beautiful green color back. It was amazing and incredible to watch, how everything started blossoming and living again. Moment ago, everything turned black and now it turned back. Fear overtook their body's and minds, having no idea what was happening and what they should expect. Fortunately, it was normal now, or at least they hoped it was.
One thing of course, didn't pass their ears without noticing. Dream escaped the prison, or rather Philza and Technoblade helped to break him free. And all of them knew, what relationship Dream and Tommy had. Of course, some of them began to worry about the kid and even went to check to make sure he was safe. Unfortunately and surprisingly, he was nowhere to be found. Just like Quackity.

Some of them checked everywhere, looking for the teen but with no luck. On the other hand, Wilbur went to look for Quackity. He knew that if he was able to find Quackity, he wiuld also find Tommy. Why? Cause they were inseparable. Over the past few months, or even years, they became close and decided to stuck with one another. Tommy was supporting mentally Quackity when he and his finances fell out, while Quackity was there to help Tommy with his trauma. They both needed each other and when one was without another,you could clearly see the discomfort and panic setting in. And that was the main reason why Wilbur coukd never talk to Tommy alone, nor could anyone else. Not even Tubbo or Ranboo. Everytime when he would talk with Tommy, Quackity would stand behind Tommy and hold on to him, throwing glares at Wilbur. He was terrifying when it came to Tommy. Especially when he knew that Wilbur was trying to manipulate him once again, just like years ago. Don't get him wrong, he was just protective over Tommy and was willing to give him as much space and time as he needs. The thing is that Tommy wasn't willing to leave his side even for a second. Whenever Quackity went, Tommy was right behind him. Whenever Tommy went, Quackity was right behind him. And that's how it worked.

So, Wilbur was nowhere close to being shocked, when he saw Tommy leaning against Quackity while the older one braided his hairs. To be honest, Tommy looked good in hairs over his shoulders. Some said that he let his hairs grow, just to look more like Quackity.
They both were sitting on the flower field, (I don't why, but I really like places like that) Tommy with his eyes closed while Quackity hummed softly.

"The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried"

His soft voice flew with the wind, words spoken straight to Tommy. Tommy had a smile on his face, flowers in his hands. They weren't any flowers, but allium ones. His favorite. They seemed like they were enjoying their time together, focusing only on each other like the rest of the world didn't exist.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away"

Quackity seemed like he was thinking about a memory with someone. Every single moment spend with Tommy flew in front of his eyes, as he opened them and look far forward. He was smiling, as peace overtook his whole body. He was somewhere where he felt like at home. He had everything he loved right next to him and he couldn't dream about anything more. His whole world was in his hands, he whished for nothing more or less.
Tge youbger boy also started humming, singing the next part of the song.