Younger version of Tommy

Fluff
TW: none

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It wasn't a secret that Tommy was energetic and happy kid, or man as he called himself. He knew how to take care of himself and his friends without any problems, he was responsible. Of course, his friends would never said that. In their opinion, His whole personality was far from being careful and responsible. He was funny, loud and always had weird ideas, but they loved that about him. You may think that they know everything about him, but there's one thing that they don't know and they wouldn't even think off. Tommy had younger siblings, not one but two

Tommy, being the oldest had to take care of the siblings and make sure nothing bad happens to them, while his parents were out ot town. Yeah, his parent's often were out of town, minding their business. Tommy didn't really care, he could spend time with the twins and have fun while streaming.
Twins, Alexander and Abigail. Alexander was 7 minutes older than Abigail, but Abigail was more calm and quiet. They both had dark blond hair and grey-blue eyes, which make them looking a little like Tommy. Alex was the loud and unexpected one, while Abi was the sweet and calm one. But that didn't change the fact that Tommy loved both of them, they were his angles. They were now almost one year old, which meant they were slowly learning how to talk and walk, that's why Tommy had to have an eye on them all the time. The problem was, he had to stream. He was scared what his friends and fans would think about kids in his house. For now, twins reveal didn't happen, but he felt like this may happen any moment.

"Alright, remember food is in the fridge and take care of them while we are gone!" His mother yelled before closing the doors.

"Alright.." Tommy said, simply hugging Abi while Alex was crawling away from him.

He was looking where his mother stood a moment ago, zoned out before he shook his head and looked down at his sibling. Abi was sucking on her thumb, looking up at his face. He made a funny face in process to make he laugh, like always it worked. He smiled and then his eyes widened.

"Alex?!" He runned to living room with Abi still in his arms.

Alex was sitting in front of fridge, probably looking for his milk Bootle. Even if they were 9 month old, they knew where milk is. Tommy sighed and took him in his arms, walking to couch. He layed them there and turned TV.

"You guys stay here and I'm gonna get your bootle's ready" he said, walking back to kitchen to prepare food for them.

He took milk out and warmed it up to perfect temperature. It couldn't be too cold and too hot, since that could be bad for kids. It took him about 10 minutes when he finally could feed twins. With bootle's in one hand, he sat down on the couch next to them and put Abi on his lap. It was easier to fed her, since she could sit still and drink it nicely, not like Alex. Alex started yelling, punching Tommy's leg with his small arm. Of course, it didn't hurt at all, he was to weak to even do something. He laughed as he layed Abi down and took Alex to feed him. That was challenge. Alex always found something interesting and had to turn his around, while Tommy had to hold his head. He would always wiggle and spill his mild at Tommy. It wasn't new or anything, it was normal for kids.

After 10 minutes he cleaned the mess and it was time to stream as he promised to his fans. He walked upstairs with kids in his arms. He had special cradle in his room for them when he was streaming and had to make sure they are okay. After eating, kids usually fall asleep for some time so he didn't have to worry about them messing around. Plus, when they were sleeping there was small chance that they gonna wake up from his yelling. After making sure they are comfortable and safe, he could turn on his PC and get in VC on discord. With deep breath he started streaming.

"Hello boys! How are you today?" He yelled in his mic, seeing in chat 'good', 'pog' and many more.

He smiled and hoped on Dream SMP to build something. Today was a calm stream, juts chatting with people and probably answering some questions. Not long after, Tubbo, Ranboo, Techno and Wilbur joined his VC and greeted chat.

"Hey Tommy!" Tubbo and Ranboo greeted him.

"Hello" Techno's monotonne voice filled VC.

"Hey guys!" Tommy said back, focusing on his building again.

Everything was going perfect, he answered many questions, talked with people and repaired his house in peace. Nothing went wrong till now. He heard something shift behind him as he looked behind his back. Oh-huh, twins are awake. He knew it will come one day, sooner or later anyways.

"Alright chat! Since we finally end building your house, I need to introduce you someone." He said as he stood up and walked to cradle that didn't fit in his camera frame. With deep breath in and out, he took Alex and Ani on his arms and walked back to his chair. He sat carefully down and looked at his camera.

"So, this is my siblings. They are twins and they're Anne's are Alexander and Abigail. Say hi!" He yelled happily, making kids laugh.

Awwww!
Sibling reveal!
So cute!
Someone take a ss!
Brotherinnit pog!

Tommy with a big smile and relief turned to look at discord call. His friends were sitting with shocked expressions, dumbfounded at this. Tommy laughed when Alex's attempt to hit the screen of his PC failed. Abi on the other hand, was sitting with smile and looking how fast his chat was moving.

"Wa- wait, since when do you have siblings?!" Tubbo asked after a moment.

"Over 9 months now, they were in my room Evey time when I was streaming." He said, explaining them.

"Are you serious?! And no one noticed?!" Wilbur asked more shocked.

Tommy giggled in sync with Alex, which made everyone's heart melt at that. Who knew Tommy would be so good with kids?

"Awwww they are so cute!" Ranboo said, looking closely at them.

"I need to agree, they look like you" Techno said with a small smile.

Tubbo gasped on the other line, smiling widely when he locked his eyes with Tommy's.

"Wha..?" Tommy asked not sure if he wanted to know.

"They are younger version of Tommy!" He yelled to his mic happily, making Tommy groan annoyed.

"Geez dickhead, I thought something happened!" He yelled, making them laugh louder, including his siblings.

He was happy that they took that good, he was sure, that from now on, chats gonna ask for him to show them on every stream. But he didn't mind, he loved his siblings, chat and friends more that anything and he was happy to do that.