Appreciate💖

Trans Tommy

Au where Tommy is was born as a girl, but fells like boy. No one knows that, his name as a girl was Tori.
-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-

Tommy wake up like always, like every morning. Get changed, eat breakfast, go to school, get through bullying and come home. Yeah, you may ask why is he bullied. It's simple, one day some of his classmates told everyone that he is trans and now everyone is calling him Tori. The name that Tommy wanted to forget about. He doesn't feel as a girl, he want to be a boy, that's who he is. But past never forgets you, it's always with you, till the death.
Sometimes he thought about telling this to his friends, but why? They will hate him or make fun of him and he doesn't need this right now.

"Tommy? Are you alright buddy?" Motherinnit asked, looking at his son.

"Yeah I'm fine, just zooned out. I need to go, bye!" Quickly taking the bag and running on the bus, Tommy calmed myself down.

"He should tell this some of his friends, it would be easier for him" his mother said, rubbing her eyes.

"He will do what he thinks is the best, you know him" faterinnit said picking the plates.

"I know, I know"

Tommy ran in the school, he didn't want to meet with his bully. He wasn't in the mood and was tired, last night he spend on thinking about...myself.
His parents always told him, it would be better for him if he tell this someone. Tubbo, Wilbur, Techno and Philza are his good's friends, they would understand, right?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-__--_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-

And here we are! Tommy being pinned to the wall in bathroom by one of his bully. They never forget about him and his secret. Josh pulled his hair, making younger boy wince in pain, before punching him in the stomach. Other boy, Adrien, was holding Tommy's arm's. Today they found new way how to make his life like hell. They know how Tommy fell about his binder, so they took it. They took of his shirt and then binder, laughing and joking they leave poor boy in the bathroom.
Tommy was sitting on the floor, he was disgusted by himself. Slowly and weekly he put his shirt back on and moved to the door. It was a long time after last lesson and he was supposed to do another stream.

It yook him 30 minutes, before he reached his home. When he opened the door, he saw his parents face. The weren't mad, the were worrying.

"Oh my god, what happened to you?" His mother asked, pulling him into house. She looked in his eyes. They were redd and Puffy, he was crying.

"Some bully t-took my binder." That was only what he said, his father took his phone and called someone.

"Are you alright? Are you hurt in some way?" She was checking his body, just to make sure that he is okey.

At some point, he felt safe with his parents. He didn't feel disgusted when they were touching him, because he knew that was for his safety.

"I-im fine, I need to go and stream. I think i will tell them today" Tommy mom only smiled at her son, before passing him some water bottle.

"Good luck, remember that you can call me if you need me." She hugged him one last time and after that, he went for his room.

After some time, he was ready and he started  streaming. He was a little stressed and panicked, but he knew that nothing bad is going to happen. He could trust his friends, right?
He joined a discord call, there was so many people.
George, Dream, Tubbo, Techno, Philza, Wilbur, Quackity, Fundy, Niki and Bad. They are good friends, they will support you.

"Hey guys!" He yelled his loud and cheer voice. He got many answers like 'hi' or 'hello'.

"Your late gremlin" Monotone voice rang through his headphones.

"I know, actually i have something to say, but you need to promise me that you're not streaming." He said, his heartbeat was a lot more faster than before.

Was he ready to tell them, that Big Tommyinnit is trans? Now or never.

"I just ended streaming, so we are just chilling in here. What's up??" Asked Dream.

Tommy take a deep breath and said very fast.

"I'mtrans,Iwasbirthasagirlbutimaboy." There was a silent, no one know what he just said.

"Tommy, say it one more time but slowly" it was Wilbur's calming voice.

"I'm trans. I was birth as a girl but I feel like a boy. I didn't tell you earlier cause I was scarred, I'm sorry..." He said.

And again there was a dead silent, but this time everyone understands what he said. Tommy knew it, they will hate him. He was ready to hear the laughs. He was used to it anyway, but this time he didn't hear anything.

"U-uh guys?" He asked quietly.

"Your lying! There's no way that your trans, your such a great man!" Tubbo yelled, while Tommy smiled and chuckled.

"Are you serious rn?" Techno asked along with Quackity and Phil.

"Yeah.."

"What was your name before?" Fundy asked, when his icon glowed.

"T-Tori, why you wanted to know?"

"Tori? It such a soft name, i would never call you that. Eww, it doesn't sounds good on you" Said George joking. (to be clear, theres nothing wrong with name Tori. I really like this name, Its very pretty, just needed this to story.)

"As much I don't wanna do it, I need to agreed with George." BadBoyHalo told to them, everyone else agreed with him.

"Thank you, I really appreciate it" Tommy was happy.

Happy that he had friends like this, who were with him and were caring. He felt better and was actually glad that he told them this.
After some time, they say it on a stream and many people was happy to heard that and were nice. He was glad that he know people like this...