Second choice

Requested: MsWhiteWitch
Angst and a little bit of fluff
TW:abonded, yelling,

I personally loved this idea, since Tommy and Deo are the best due for me. I changed it a little so I hope you don't mind.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

He knew how it felt, how it felt to be left out by his family and friends. What he didn't expect was the fact that his best friend will leave him out too. It was simple, he found someone better than him, which of course hurt. They were friend for a very long time, always together and happy, but it all changed when he came.

Everything was perfect for Tommy and Tubbo, maybe not including wars and things like that. They were Best friends, so it was normal to see them together all the time, talking or just messing around. Their friendship was strong and even if they argued, they always apologized and everything was okay. How much it surprised people when they saw Tommy wandering alone, looking upset. At first, they thought that he and Tubo had a small argument. But after a week, they still didn't talk to each other. And then, Tubo got married. It all happened in one day. He spent all day with Ranboo and Michael, while Tommy was all alone. His other friends tried to cheer him up and talk to him, but he always walked away.

They knew he was hurting, it was obvious. They didn't know why Tubo left him for Ranboo. Family was important, but friends too. Tommy didn't like showing his emotions, especially if he was sad. He just kept them to himself, not showing anyone. It was Tubbo's fault that he didn't talk to him and always declined their meeting.

"Hey Tubs! Do you want to build with me?" Tommy asked, walking after Tubbo.

"Sorry Tommy, but I have to help Ranboo in taking care of Micheal, maybe next time." Tubo said, walking away faster

It always looked like that, Tubbo always had a reason to not go with him and it always was Ranboo or Michael. He was a little jealous but more upset than that. Then he realized, he is only the second choice.

____or____

"Sorry Tommy, but my family comes first"

____or____

"Tommy, I have to take care of my family, I don't have time for you"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"I'm going to Puffy for my therapy, can you come with me? I don't want to be alone" Tommy said, looking at Tubbo who had his back turned to him.

"Tommy, I already told you I can't, I have dinner with Ranboo" Tubbo said, annoyance in his voice.

"Oh- okay. Bye!" Of course, Tubbo didn't said bye back.

Tommy turned his back and walked out of Tubbo's house, he had therapy but he was nervous and scared. He was scared that he might get flashbacks of something that happened and he didn't want that. It happened twice already and it wasn't easy for him. He just needed someone with him, who would cheer him up.

"I can go with you" Purpled said, noticing Tommy's face.

"No thanks, I won't bother you." Tommy replied.

"Oh come on, I see how Tubbo threats you. I will go with you" he said, making Tommy smile.

And with that, they walked to Puffy's house. Purpled knew what happened between the two and he was upset, no, angry at Tubbo. He knew Tommy still had a bad memory of prison and exile but he didn't care. He never wanted to help him, whatever it was. Everytime when Tubbo needed something, Tommy would help him but when Tommy needed something, Tubbo always had a reason to not help. It was selfish from Tubbo, but who can judge him? He has family, but friends are important too. He should spend more time with Tommy, even if it was once a week. He needed that.