Egg that hatched

I liked the idea of this one shot. Hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing this! Just a small information, I decided to write in 2 parts because it came out longer than I expected.

Requested: LittleRedRidHood

Natural
TW:

And if you want to text me and talk or give any idea/request, my discord is Lanafuri#2255. I will have some free time for you!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Life was hard for Tommy on the Dream SMP.
Blaming, wars, violence and fighting. Nothing that Tommy ever wanted to experience. People from other villages told him that he should be happy and proud that he is living in L'manburg since it's such a beautiful and strong place. But they weren't aware of everything that was happening behund this tall obsidian walls. Tyrants rulled the nation, each of them being worse than the other. There was no such a thing like a freedom, if you live there, you do everything that you are told to. Nothing less, nothing more. If you break a law or any of the rules, you will be punished or killed. Fear was the only thing that corrupted these people for centuries, forcing them to obey.
But later, some of the rules changed. It wasn't that bad anymore. Of course, there was many thing that people couldn't do, but it was better for many of them.

Unfortunately, there was many people that didn't care about the rules. And Tommy was one of them. Luckily for him, he never got punished or caught in action, so he was safe. He did everything he wanted, he often visited other villages, traded wigh villagers and hang out on the flower field. Some of the thibgs he couldn't do because of the government, yet he did. He hated it just like his brother.
There were also other people, Like Dream who toom care of everyone who disobeys the  government. It wasn't hard to guess that he was one of the tyrants that corrupted the nation. Manipulation, killing, traumatizing. It was all his work. He just likes to see pain and panic raise in people's mind.
They were different, yet some people said they are like twins. And Dream love the idea of it, while Tommy prayed for something to kill him.

Dream was like a villain, heartless and cold maniac with nothing else to do expect making many people's life hell. Tommy wasn't a hero, or a villain. He was just himself, trying to love the best life he could. The only goes in his life was to survive and stay with his family. Philza, Techno and Wilbur. No one else mattered. Only them.
The people that raised him, taught him everything he needed and took care of him when he was still a baby. And even tho he was rather a problematic child like no one else, they somehow managed to survive with him 17 years.
And they were willing to stay much longer, till their heart was beating. And believe it or not, it would be rather a long time.

Back to Tommy, he was a normal child. Normal childhood, family and friends. There was nothing unique about him, not his voice, not his look, not his talents. Just a normal teen with almost great life. Many people knew him of his character, that he was never willing to give up nor admin someone esle was right. He had a strong will. But, nothing that made him unique.

He did not expect for one event to change his whole life just like that.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Tommy could expected really anything, but not that! It was the last thing he would expect to see in his whole life, yet it just happened! Like- there was just no way that it was real. He pinched himself, slapped himself in the face and it didn't disappeared. It was in front of him, shocking him more than anything. Like dude, this was more confusing than finding out that Dream had an actual face under his mask!
He just gazed at it, mouth wide open and no words coming out. He had no idea what to do or say, he just stared. For an hour now.
Every time when he tried to say something, it would just be a whole mess od random words.

"Wha- but like- How?!" He finally yelled, pointing with his hands at the egg in fron of him.

But much to his shock, it wasn't just an ordinary egg. Ha, it was an huge and beautiful egg in fact! Much more larger than ordinary chicken egg. It was light blue egg with some black veins on it. It was so shinny and beautiful! Tommy caught himself almost taking the egg to his house, but he managed to stop himself. Somehow.
It was like the egg was calling him to take it him and take care of it, till it hatches. But what about it's mother? What if she was somewhere close, getting ready to attack him anytime now?

"Okay, there's two option. I can just take it and act like nothing happened, hiding it in my house and raising. Or, I can leave it here al alone, not knowing if it even has parents and go back. Yeah, that's a Pretty good option"

He was about to turn around and walk away, but he stopped midway. But, what if it really has no parents? Was he able to leave it in the cold and go home, where was warm and safe? No, he wasn't able to do that.
With a heavy sigh, he turned around and kneeled down to pick up the egg.

"Your kindness will be the death of you, Tommy" He said to himself, picking up the egg. "Eh- holy shit! This is heavier than I thought"

Struggling, he started walking back to his house with the egg in his arms.
Much to his relief, his house was a little bit away from the town, since he preferred peace and silence.
He didn't even realized when he started humming random song that he heard the other day, still walking. It wasn't evem the half of the way, when his arks started shaking.
He looked down on his arms and realized that it was the egg that was shaking.

"Uh?"

The egg vibrated at the sound of his voice, shaking more.

"Oh god- stop shaking" Tommy said.

The egg only vibrated again and shaked even faster. Tommy in fear of dropping it, placed it on the ground and took a step back. Meanwhile the egg didn't stop shaking and it even got stronger.

"Are you okay?" Tommy asked.

After a while he saw that the blue shelf started cracking a little, making veird noises. Tommy backed away again, before his eyss wide in realization.

"It's gonna blow up!" He yelled, turning around and quickly jumping behind a rock.

When he landed heavily on the ground, the egg exploded. He had enough time to cover his ears but he was pretty sure that it still would hurt. Smoke floated in the air, blinding his vision. Cough escaped his mouth, as he waved his hand to get right of the smoke.
It became silent, too silent. It was enough to let him hear small squeak from behind the rock. When the dust finally cleared out and covered the ground again, he layed on his stomach and peaked out from behind the rock.

There, sitting on the ground was something small, almost the same height as a chicken. What shocked Tommy more, was the fact that it had horns, wongs and lizard like tail.

"Dragon.." Tommy whispered but the flying lizard heard him anyway.

It squeaked again and stood up, trying to walk up to him. It's wings spreading out in it's fully length, flapping them. It's tail wagged like a dog. Even if the dragon couldn't smile, it looked like it was very happy.
After two steps, it fell over on it's stomach. Tommy laughed softly, watching the small dragon stand up and tried to reach him again. When it was about four steps away from him and was about to fell over again, he was fast enough to catch the dragon.

"Why hello there beautiful" Tommy said, bringing the dragon up to his eye level.
The dragon locked it's blue eye with his blue ones and blinked, letting out a cute sound.

Tommy awed, examining the small creature. It was a girl, with blue scales that turned white on her stomach. Her eyes were as bright as the ocean, happiness and love shinning in them. She sniffed his hand before licking it and cuddling to it.
Small smile appeared on Tommy's face, as he put the dragon gently on his stomach and began to strike it's belly.

"I will name you Snowflake"

Snowflake made noise familiar to cat's purring, enjoying the warmth of his Body and the petting.

"Imagine what you will be capable of when you will be older. Breathing fire, maybe something different." Tommy said. "I won't let Dream hurt something so cute and innocent at the same time. Never"

Tommy slowly stood up, placing the dragon on his shoulder. Snowflake wrapped her tail around his neck, before hiding her small head in his hairs.

"I will protect you little one, don't worry"