Gingerbread cookies and a Christmas tree

Eh, long title but I don't regret it. I won't update tomorrow. It's a little short and probably not the best.
Christmas special, hope you like it!

I miłej zabawy :)🎄

Pure fluff
TW —

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The moment Tommy wake, he already knew what day it was. Not wasting any Minutes, he jumped out of his bed and changed into his Christmas sweater and runned downstairs.
It was Christmas morning, the day he spend with his family, having fun and a moment to relax. He loved Christmas, it was a special moment for him. He just loved to listen to Christmas songs and decorate house for another couple days. Still, his favorite part of getting ready for Christmas was decorating Gingerbread cookies. He usually did it with his parents, but since they were recently visiting their family, he had to do it by himself. Of course, they would be back this evening and Tommy for sure didn't mind doing it by himself. He could always steal one cookie and eat it, since no one was there to stop him anyway. His mom baked some of the cookies earlier this morning, so they would be fresh and ready to decorate.

After eating his breakfast, Tommy turned on the TV and played some Christmas songs, before standing in the kitchen and wondering. He could start decorating the Gingerbread cookies now, but he also wanted to make some more.
With the final decision, he got the gingerbread dough ready and carefully put it in the oven. The sweet smell of cinnamon and oranges filled the kitchen, making the excitement rise in him. Since he had some time, he left the kitchen and threw himself on the couch, pulling out his phone. Almost imidiatelly, he opened the discord and clicked on his and Wilbur's messages. Most of the time, he was the one to text first. And usually, he texted Wilbur to get him out of his bed and force him into talking with him after eating his breakfast. Wilbur would text back minute later, after fully waking himself up.
However this time, Wilbur didn't respond right away.

Tommy
Hey Wilbur!

Hello

Respond me

Wilburrrrrrrrrrr

I'm gonna Stab you when I
see you if you don't respond
me

Fuck you Wilbur

I'm boreddddddddd

...

Are you finally dead?

Wilbur
I'm not dead
And hello to you too

Tommy
Finally!
What took you so long?

Wilbur
I was looking for my sweater
Now what do you need?

Tommy
I'm baking some gingerbread
cookies and I'm bored

Wilbur
And what am I supposed to do about it?

Tommy
...
Face time?

He didn't need to wait for an answer, since second later Wilbur was calling him. With an victory smile, he picked up and sat up on the couch comfortably.
He was greeted by Wilbur's face and messy hair, which made him laugh loudly. Wilbur only groaned, styling his hairs a little before setting his phone on something. Tommy looked up and realized that Wilbur was inside his car and his eyes were focused on the road in front of him.